Reviews for Bloody Secrets
Miss Emotion chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
This is really interesting! Honestly, the story now and the beginning seem like two different stories but I still find it interesting and gripping. I love the lime scenes as well! You're really good at writing them :D
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
OMG kaito is awesome! And when he nearly followed him into the shower XD
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Oooooou what are you getting yourself into Shin-chan! Hsha So excited about the morning! :D
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Oh my GAWD! I love this so far! It's very well-written and so fun to read! Thank you! :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
And scream. Of course. All the better for Shinichi to hear him. Things just got more interesting. Shinichi is going to go crazy. Oh geez. Please update soon! I can't wait for the bloodbath! Shinichi has every right to tear these guys from limb to limb. Eeks! I can't wait!
Kimmiko T chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
I thought Aoko died?
Hayashi Yuri chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Kaito scream? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rey129 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Noo! Kaito! You didn't actually put a bullet in Kaito, did you? *teary face*[hypocrite…]
Good story so far! A bit dark, but that can be hard to avoid with this series. Kaito and Shinichi are cute during their moments as well, and why is it that everyone puts Hattori as a werewolf? Not that I can't see it, but still.
EverThePhantom chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Oh no Kaito! Don't die until Shinichi gets there! I wanna see him get angry and sprout wings and go vamp! Does Kaito know about his wings yet? Can't wait for the next chapter! This is on my alerts list!
Sirastar chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
I forgot:
Kaito sounded like a diva in chapter 12:
“But Shinichi! You promised you'd come!” – cute.

Why did Chikage Shinichi not tell about her feeling, she was right and now it is even more worse for him.
And who is this Lion, I hope you will reveal more about those others Shapeshifters, and hopefully soon.
kakashikrazy256 chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Great chapter :) It was worth the wait. I can really sense Shinichi's distress and worry. And Hattori's being the good friend trying to calm him down. XD

Damn, I must be a sadist today. I'm actually enjoying this Kaito torture. This Lion guy is so OMG perfect creepy sadistic villain to me. Since this is a sort of supernatural category, seeing more of these fantasy-like character is definitely a plus. Seeing them use their powers more would be great (a somewhat professional way of asking for more Kaito-torture LOL *coughsadistcough*

This story still keeps me captivated and happy and I'm glad you haven't given up on this story. Hope to see another chapter soon. Thank you :)
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Shinichi please safe Kaito!
foreverandeveralone chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Really, really interesting!
EverThePhantom chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
I just discovered this fic today. Wow what a cliffhanger! And Vamp!Shinichi! The world needs more of them (thus, I'm writing one, too!)
Good work on this, keep it up!