Reviews for Ginger Bread Kiss
hahaah i Luv this 3 hahaha Tsundere Tsurara I like it as well hahaha
Fang a.k.a BBB chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love it.
ColdDecemberNight chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Haha, I love this story and rikuo's flirtiness.
DragonEmperror2810 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OOC Rikuo but i don't mind ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The best
satomika chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LIKE!

LOL
Saphira Veera chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oohh this is the first Rikutsu fic that has a naughty Rikuo I've read so far! Very, extremely, doubly and undoubtedly cute. I loved this. Write more!
YukiOnna chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nice! I love Tsundere! X3 and it fits Tsurara I think and Rikuo's teasing her makes it perfect! 3 X3
0 gundam chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hello I loved it and I was wondering could make another fanfic with the same people because now you got me thinking but I really liked it. So u was just wondering if you could stght another one with the same people. Oh but I loved thr fanfic well done :)
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
*fangirl squeal* OMGOSH! way to go~ kyaa im falling in love with this couple more n more n *read this story over* yepp moooar~ xD

great work hun ;3
Suki90 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hii :D This a nice story, can I translate it into spanish? please?
Hachiretsu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My goodness how fluffy fluffy story! *A*

The grammar is OK and the story is stunning - definitely my favourite. Added!

:la:
ELISA chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Kyaaa /

I couldn't imagine Rikuo being naughty. Tsurara's tsundere type is match with naughty Rikuo plus this story is Great too! (don't underestimate the flame of moe)

Make more fer this couple, please
FeuWitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
HE IS SO OOC! DAMMIT! I'll let it go because of the story and the fact that (N) Rikuo is hot. So, judging by the pervertness level of Rikuo, is it safe to assume it is the Night one? LOL Cause I can't imagine Day Rikuo being as perverted as this one. Cause he looks to innoncent! xD Ok, whatever! Anyway, nice one shot! Would like to see more soon!