Reviews for Delegation
mookies chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was pretty short, but wow, a lot was said. I like how Kagome's thoughts wandered, and how Inuyasha comforted her. Very very nice piece.
Bakachild chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is a wonderful piece :) Well written. I love this writing style also, this direct look into Kagome's mind and how the flow seems to match how she's feeling.

Glad you decided to share this.
HeidiBax chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great little piece! Well done :)
eien-no-basho chapter 1 . 12/30/2011

Geez, such high praise for little old me. Thank you for paying such homage to BtSS.

I know I already gave an unofficial sort of review on this, but I thought it might be neat to give it its first real one here on , too :)

I like the revisions you made. It does make the stream-of-consciousness sort of writing style you have more comprehensible. I'm also glad you kept the end relatively unaltered, though. The bond between Inuyasha and Kagome that you sketch out in those few sparse lines is absolutely beautiful. I could read them again and again and find some new nuance each time, I'm sure.

I'm so glad you were able to draw some inspiration from my own humble scribblings and I hope this is just the beginning of your adventures in writing, be it here on or elsewhere. I look forward to it eagerly.

Until next time,