Reviews for Life after the Games
bella chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
the book is sopost to be about all of the people who died
e chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Read all the chapter's in ln less then one day
Honestly amazing you are such an amazing writer
GiaVanna chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
I like the whole "on accident" thing. Over all I LOVED the story
GiaVanna chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
Holy crap i almost died when i read the whole gravestone thing! BTW if you have read Divergent do a fanfic! pleeeeeeaaaassssssseeeee
emg9900 chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I loved every bit of it! You are a really good writer :)
IloveFinnick4 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
Ok, so I noticed that u did stop the back to back chapter thing, but I have to say, that story wasn't even good. It was beyond ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT I HAVE EVER READ! Truly, an amazing story on how Katniss and Peeta continue on with their lives.
IloveFinnick4 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Why is it the same chapter just in the others POV? No offence, but it seems boring that way
EbunnyLove chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
I loved the ending to this story. I also like this very last update where you gave the details that wouldn't fit. Please do not take it down, I may want to read it again!
Candypop13 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I love all your chapters! I wish I could write like you.
Marcus chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
I want more. I just got the hunger games books last saturday, finished all of them yesterday and have spent all of today reading fanfiction, mainly those in the eyes of peeta showing scenes from the book to explore more about how he felt and thought, and while this one may not be actual scenes from the book in peeta's eyes, it's my favorite. because when i read the ending I was let down, let down by how quickly it ended and how little of detail was given, I immediately wanted more, to know how things went and how they grew together and this is what I was looking for, just wish there was more and it was all done :(
toni chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Yyyyyyyyy I'm crying sooo sad
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
That was wonderful
vgwwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
Ohhhhhh. Wondering what's going to happen. :)
mockingjaylover98 chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
This is sooooo good! I love that you focused on the fact that they weren't completly healed from the past. Your writing is fantastic. Please update soon. Can't wait for future chapters. :)
Rachaelriot chapter 1 . 7/24/2012