Reviews for Prophecies
daianapotter chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
i really like the end ) so romantic n.n love all the fic )
daianapotter chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
well i really like the battle and for a second i was thinking of way to kill the author if seth or eirika have died...xD ... and ephriam really should be a little more ordened xD
daianapotter chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
uf, i really like Tana' interaction )
Soooo… in the end, you and him were in one bed the rest of the night?"

Eirika slammed herself in the face at that. "THAT's what you got from all this? Tana, you're hopeless."

"Nah, you're the hopeless one. I'm the one who's getting married, you're the one who sleeps with her love interest without wedding- hmmmmph…"
"Impure thoughts?" Tana said, grinning, and Eirika glared at her. "Don't look at me, now. You're the one thinking them."

"Shut up Tana… Just… shut up."
this ones are the best jajaja and love how they wake up together _ i was going to ask you if you plan to make a M fic about this two... until i read your profile and see that you dont like them u.u well... i will imaginate the situation them xD

well well finally valerie show her true self... seth dont die (
daianapotter chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
oh yes, oh yes, they are going to sleep in the same room... oh yeah _
daianapotter chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
he really is a calm person... oh amelia is going to be a spy jijiji
i like that of..."Still, at least they weren't his other, less innocent dreams… " hihihi he had dream that they had sex i like that xD but... eirika is in danger O.O?
daianapotter chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
oh one thing that i dindt say about the last chapter is that i love how oversleeping is ephraim xD and i adore how good big brother he is xD
daianapotter chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
yes, well valerie could be valter's sister and could want revenge for his death. I really like your fic )
daianapotter chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
or so now seth is taking eirika's power seriously xD good good xD love forde's action jajaja
daianapotter chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
yes seth is very difficult to stay in character... that's why i love when he lose his control and kiss her (in other fics but i hope that here happen this too soon )
daianapotter chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
wow i really like the idea of Eirika being a psychic ) but dont like that idea of seth being dead and if seth is dead the author too xD but... she had to promise to stop loving him ( hope she dont mantain that promise too much they make a really cute couple )
Silvara chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
There would be much to say about this fanfiction and I would eagerly develop my thoughts if I were not so tired at the moment. Now I only have praises for your short story. Praises for the vibrant, mature and realist characters, the clever little details tying ideas in your paragraphs, and the glory of the Silver Knight of Renais. :] I loved that he got to use Siegmund, but I am glad it still burned him because it makes the universe more solid around of the main characters.
The plot was a little quick to end, and the absence of epilogue is a little frustrating after all of this. But since it's a fanfiction and FE already tell us the ending of their supports, it's satisfying enough.
I loved the tenderness in this story, and Tana's bold mouth made it up for the lack of /romantic/ action in my case. A little more fluff or innuendos never hurt through.
Thank for writing and sharing this new tale of my favorite General. Yet one more to add to my favs - and that's what I would have done right away after reading this, had my fav list not already been so big, and had the small drawbacks I mentioned not been there. If you write another Seth story, or if you develop this one, I would love to read it again if you let me know (PM).
The Musing Airhead chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
The ending of this chapter is really cute. I kind of thought that there would be more, oh well.

There's not much to say, great job! I like this a lot.

Happy writings with your next story!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
"He has experience riding wild mares" that line gave me quite a good chuckle.

Finally, Valerie reveals what I suspected all along. Now things are sure to get interesting, what with the sword at the neck of Eirika and all.
The Musing Airhead chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
AWWWWW! Why do you have to do that? Darn... I really like how this story is going.

Poor Eirika. I like violence in a story, but when someone is defenseless... Now I have to keep reading. (I already was going to, though. Haha)

I know that you just put this chapter out but can you hurry with the next one? Please? Anyways, great job!
Trevor X chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
An interesting beginning. The addition of the 'gift' makes for a good hook. Hopefully it continues on as well as you started out. Good luck!