Reviews for The Two Kings
Guest chapter 78 . 6/18/2014
Shame this isn't finished
Guest chapter 78 . 6/26/2013
squeeeee! This story is soooo amazing! I love this :D wonderful, awesome, and brilliant!
StarBolt1966 chapter 76 . 6/21/2013
And the game's afoot!
Spectacular chapter!
kenya1234 chapter 76 . 6/21/2013
Loved Lancelot in this chapter and of course I am so happy that Arthur is back (was waiting on him to be back to himself for a while) but he has a lot of skills and is good at strategically putting things in order, especially in a war or to protect a kingdom. I hope that they utilize those skills because sometimes Merlin will go off of emotions to make his decisions (and Leon seems to just be backing everything up at the moment) while Arthur sees it from all sides. And with Hunith being captured, Merlin is going to be thinking about his mother (at least, first anyway, which is understandable, just not the bigger picture for all of Albion, they will have to plan wisely and for that, they need Arthur).

I understand Arthur's reluctance to forgive Merlin wholeheartedly. But at least we know that the feelings are there and Arthur's protective instincts for Merlin is there as well. He really has not had a chance to deal with Merlin's lies to him and Leon may be jumping to protect Merlin but to Arthur he just received his full memory, just learned again of his own existence, while they had time to move on. He can't say all the right things in one sitting. And Merlin has not been that been very apologetic for his actions thus far either. They need to allow Arthur some time too. It was bad enough Merlin was having sex with Arthur while Arthur wasn't himself. Whether Arthur wanted it or not, he wasn't himself at the time. And seeing his reactions when he became himself it seems that sex was the furthest thing from his mind.

Arthur needs time to process things too. Just like Merlin needed to couple with Arthur to be restored. There were decisions and manipulations done to Arthur in the past and now, and betrayals that he is dealing with from his sister, the loss of his kingdom, the loss of his parents, and the loss of a past and present love (Gwen and Merlin, though Merlin's can be rekindled). Emotionally I think he is handling it all very well considering the circumstances and we all know that he loses his temper first and thinks later to process everything in his character where betrayals and being hurt are concerned. Merlin's grandfather already warned them that Arthur would feel betrayed by what they did and to expect it. They obviously did not expect it.

But I do hope that they include Arthur and give him a more active role because I think they are going to need it. And they will definitely, Arthur and Merlin, need to be united to go against Morgana and Morgause and such a huge army. The two sides of the same coin need to be in sync with one another. I am looking forward to seeing Arthur, Merlin, Leon, Gwaine, and Lancelot all coming together for what is to come soon.

This was an excellent chapter. Please post again really soon.
kenya1234 chapter 75 . 6/13/2013
Lancelot in the end was perfect. These were two very good chapters. Arthur's reaction was realistic. I can understand his feelings for feeling betrayed, Merlin did lie to him for years after all. And he would think first that he was being enchanted. I am glad that he was able to see Merlin from different perspectives to understand that Merlin would sacrifice everything including himself for him and that he was able to feel Merlin's love for him.

So looking forward to the next postings. Please post again really soon.
kenya1234 chapter 74 . 6/13/2013
This was such a touching chapter. Arthur must feel so utterly alone and betrayed on all counts with the exception of his mother. I am glad that you allowed him to see Uther and Ygraine in this chapter. He needed this. I wonder who the third person will be?
Rat3000 chapter 73 . 6/7/2013
Arthur is such of a drama queen
he just need a good fuck from Merlin and did u see how jealous he was when Leon got close to Merlin and to express that jealousy he called Merlin a whore. damn he's such a child it's cute and annoying.
Sofia Lawrence chapter 73 . 6/6/2013
I can't believe Arthur would do that. He is so infuriating. I thought for sure he would understand, but he is his father's son.
kenya1234 chapter 73 . 6/6/2013
I do understand Arthur's anger in these chapter. I understand it well. Though I am surprised he was not upset that Merlin slept with him while he was in the position that he was in. That surprised me quite a bit. And the fact that he blamed Merlin and not Morgana and Morgause. I could understand some equal blame, but he threw it all back on Merlin. It would have been nice if the ghost of Uther was still there to talk to Arthur on some level.

I am assuming this Stonehenge will be showing Arthur visions of Merlin and Leon's life? Hopefully it will also show Arthur's place in Merlin's life. Granted, Arthur's anger at the lies are warranted. There were just too many for it not to have been. But I am glad that we are getting some back story here about Merlin's banishment and Arthur being in love with him but thought it was an enchantment.

These were very good chapters. Please post again really soon.
Sofia Lawrence chapter 71 . 4/21/2013
I like that Merlin is not fumbling as King. I am glad to see him step gracefully into the role. Still waiting for Arthur to wake up though.
kenya1234 chapter 71 . 4/20/2013
These were good chapters. The crowning, the ceremony, the discussion with Kilgharrah, Merlin's decisions based on his own weaknesses where Arthur is concerned. All good. I am really looking forward to Arthur waking up with his memories. I would like to see how he handles everything and how Merlin handles it as well.

Again, this was really good. Please post again soon.
Sofia Lawrence chapter 69 . 4/18/2013
Just read this through. I really like it. Can't wait for Arthur to wake up.
kenya1234 chapter 69 . 3/24/2013
These two chapters were very good.

Things are happening now. Though I am waiting for Arthur to wake up now to see exactly what and if he remembers. I am hoping that he remembers everything this time and also remembers that Merlin has been trying to help him to remember. But Arthur has that temper and I think his temper may lash out first before he thinks.

I am glad that Merlin and Leon have there magic but there are still more things that need to be done and now we have all of these potential allies present. Its a big hot mess. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please post again soon.
kenya1234 chapter 67 . 2/26/2013
I do believe Garrett when he stated that when Arthur remembers who Merlin and Leon is along with himself that it will make their argument look like a picnic.

Arthur will be pissed that the truth was kept away from him and that they took this long to do something.

He will be pissed with all of the events, especially being wiped out of every ones memory. I hope he does not blame Merlin but he will be pissed that Merlin lied about the magic and even his feelings for him all this time.

I liked the Merlin and Arthur scenes in this chapter. I like that it is bringing Merlin and Arthur closer and it is bringing back Arthur's memories. Which means that Arthur is in love with him and he seeing bits of Merlin and feeling bits of him without even knowing. I wonder how this is going to work though because Merlin is still acting as Ambrosius. I also wonder what even will it take for Arthur to remember. An intimate (full) encounter? A catastrophic event?

I also liked the discussion between Henry and Merlin. Merlin did need someone to be open and honest with him.

This was an excellent chapter. Please post again soon.
kenya1234 chapter 66 . 2/26/2013
I am happy to see more scenes with Merlin and Arthur in it. I am also happy to see there is a possibility that Arthur will regain his memory sooner than I thought. I really am hoping that he will remember before the end of the story.

I would like to see some time with he and Merlin as himself together.

This was a really good chapter. Please post again soon.