Reviews for Crimson Castle
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Gr8 story
please update this soon its really good
Aislin K chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
I absolutely love this story, me and my sister are bursting to know what happens next, I hope you find the time to update!
wimmer511 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
You know, as I've been reading this I've been wondering how old you were. I'm surprised that someone so young is such a good story teller. Im completely hooked. Well, I do hope that you find time and patience to finish this up in less than a year. (I wanna know what's going to happen next!) Don't keep me waiting too long, please. :)
Stefania chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Hi! great chapter really I'm from Latin America so I never been to disney but i hope so one day i will. Anyway i just read that u're into k-pop me too our history is similar cuz my cousin introduces me into it too I totally love Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 along with Super Junior and Big Bang. Maybe we can be friends and talk about k-dramas and stuff here is my email if u want to be friends. Keep going you're a great writer bye
Sisterspy chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
You updated! I'm so glad you did! Hopefully you will find some time and concentration to finish this P I've been really enjoying this!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Reallly good keep going I'm obsessed!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hey
I've been waiting for your update for months now, and I even reread the whole story. That's pretty special for me, so I would like to know if you have abadoned this story or not. If you haven't: please update soon. I hope it's not much to ask but I just really want to keep reading at this point.
Xx Loes
taiwanfreak4ever chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
This fanfiction is great! I simply love it and can't wait for the next update...keep up with the good work ;-)
julia pittt chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
love all chapters so far, can't wait for the rest good stuff
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I really love this story but somehow the Jisbon parts went rare :(

I hope you'll update soon
louisethelibrarian chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
I looooovvvvee this story! I can't believe how young you are. You really do write well. (Hey - and I'm an English teacher and college professor, so I should know:) Please update soon.
Kinky Bunny on crack chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
alright so i've read all the chapters you've put up so far and i can tell you that most of this is great but the way you write Jane is non-beliveable, because of the fact that his as forceful with the way he kissed Lisbon on the bed.

oh and just to finish up, the part where Lisbon keep hitting Jane in the ribs, or just hitting him, is as I wrote before Non-belivable, Otherwise keep it up.
MrsPatrickJane3 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Wow! I've been waiting a while for this one and it was worth it!

I'm not complaining on th wait; it was worth it! You are an amazing writer ;which I'm sure you MUST know already! I can't wait for the next chapter and It'll kill me if we don't end up with the desired ending! Not in the next chapter or anything but just as a general comment. Keep it up! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
update?
Loes-chan chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Awesome chapter!

And whoaaa 21000 words? Im totally jealous. And really happy cause you updated!

Wooh!

I think Lisbon is being pretty mean to Jane but it's great to see her make process. XD

I love this kind of Jane and their 'secret little moments' together.

Keep writing!