Reviews for Question
An Engineer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was really wonderful! The banter was great, and I love how you were able to make light of all the Sasuke craziness and show that they can go back to being friends (or more than friends...)

- An Engineer
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it! Especially the very last line!
FlameFreeReminders chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Okay where do I start?

"Yeah," Naruto agreed seriously. "Especially now that he doesn't get to spend time being crazy and plotting to kill everybody he's ever known."

Sasuke scowled and tensed. He did not like to be reminded of that time.

"Shut up, Naruto," Sakura told him, and Sasuke relaxed a little bit. "I'm sure Sasuke-kun still plots people's murders as much as he ever did."

-Okay, I was dying when I read that..too funny.

"It's alright, Sakura-chan." Naruto consoled her. "He's tried to kill me more than times than I can count. He doesn't necessarily mean it."

-I was getting weird glances from my sister for this because I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Lied to him about what?" Sasuke asked, interestedly. Before Sakura could reply, however, Naruto filled him in about the dialogue between him and Sakura in Land of Snow.

Sasuke looked at Sakura, who looked sheepish.

"Um…"

"I see," he said. "So it's alright for you to try to kill me - "

-yup my sister thinks I'm crazy...

"Not when I'm eating…"

-best way to end it!

Overall great story...I can honestly say it's one of the best, if not thee best, drabble I've ever written. Great job and keep writing :D