Reviews for Nice to See You Again
Teddy Toast chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nice I like the warehouse 13 reference there, since Pete and Sully are the same actor. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Warehouse 13. ;) I love that show. I was totally surprised when I saw that Eddie was there. Cute story, btw.
MidnightOwlGirl9 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You know Warehouse 13! Oh my gosh I recognized him immediately and I love how you incorporated that!
Sweetmel78 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Like how it automatically assumed the baby was Booth's! I like this, update soon!
unusedaccountgoaway chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
HAHAHA! AWESOME! Warehouse 13 reference, I'm lovin' it!
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Warehouse 13? I laughed when I read Myka xD
Sandra chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hi BlackShadowKat!

A wonderful, short story with one of my favorite guest stars on the show ever. Sully was wonderful in his scenes, both with Brennan and Booth. And I think you took him to South Dakota because that's where the original WAREHOUSE 13 is located. I had it when I read the name of his new partner.

Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2012. May it be the best year ever!

Love and Hugs

Sandra
Terry chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love the Warehouse 13 reference. It's one of my favorite shows along with Bones. Cute little story.
LittleOriginalOne chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Tehe! I love Warehouse 13 soooo much!
Cat chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Nice slipping Warehouse 13 into there! I always want people to cross those over with Sully, maybe a murder where b/b are working on a murder that ends up involving an artifact!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Cute story.

'Warehouse 13' is why you had Sully join the Secret Service and be working in South Dakota. I started laughing the minute I read that part.

Enjoyed it. Audra
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved you connecting two of my favorite shows, Bones and Warehouse 13. You should write a crossover artifact hunt and murder with both shows. That would be cool.