Reviews for The wonders of a Perception filter
I know you were planning on making this a one shot, but you really should continue! I would love to see what happens next! :)
Excalibur chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is one of the best fan-fictions with River and The Doctor I have ever read. Keep up the great work : )
PhoebePond chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Please write more I'm begging!
Allison-ChestertonSong-Whoffle chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Finish It :0
LNA chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story please please continue please
IWillFlyOneDay chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I absolutely loved this ! You got River and 11 just right! I seriously could see this in an episode, a odd episode, but an episode! I'm not kidding, this just happened in my head, like seriously, AN ACTUAL EPISODE! *squees* Great Job! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is actually a really good story!My brain goes to places like this when im not asleep so i gess you dreaming about this isnt that bad!XD
Really nice story you have here!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Except for this being Doctor Who with a woman using a perception filter to hide her pregnancy even from herself, I found nothing weird. Well done.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was really well done. I just wish it continued on. The refusal to believe, the fear was so well written. I just want to know what's next. There are so many possibilities now and I'd love to see you explore them.
Tc33 - Amie chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Firstly, that's not a crazy idea -or, maybe I'm just crazy because I've already thought of a scene like that, involving psychic paper too (maybe I'm crazier because I was completely awake when I thought about it :P)

Then, once again the writing was brilliant and until the end I wondered how she would be able to give birth to her -their child.

River was wonderful and I really believe that, indeed, she would panick if one day she found herself pregnant. Even if I hope the issue would be fix up before the beginning of the labour.

The Doctor was kind and cute with her and I like the way he succeeded in reassuring her and helping her.

I just have one regret... We don't even know if it's a boy or a girl!
Phantom Serenity chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
AAAAAAUUUUuuuuugh! Oh man, the awesomness of this idea makes my brain asplode a little! Is there going to be follow-up? Please please please tell me we get to see the Doctor and River as parents!
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
perfect way to wake up. yes, i woke up at noon here in oklahoma. dont blame me, i got the sims for xmas and i have been staying up til like really early. one or two. anyways, so funny. i love how River refused to belive she was in labhor. or however you spell it. im tired. aaaaaaaaand fav.