Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
charbronte chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
So. fucking. beautiful. I haven’t read a one-shot, or any fic in fact, that has touched me as much as this story has. Poetic but realistic, you’ve intertwined the elements of religion and love beautifully.
thank you for sharing this story. It’s truly going to stick with me for a long time. x much love
alemorganx chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Were u stonned when u wrote this? Sadly amazing
brizzleanna chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Holy shit. This is the most intense thing I have ever read. Just wow.
SAMateur chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
may coward collin rot in hell..
rose19.3.85 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Because of you i startet too listen to KoL holy roller novocaine is my favorite after red morning light from this album so i had too read this story and i must say im shocked and a little i don't know? This could happen everyday somewhere or it happend. I really hate bullies but still this is school and its ( normal?) too have a nerd or the jock or what ever in there. But its not normal too shoot somebody, im so happy my school time is over...
Its almost to realistic too read this story
LaurieLou23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is entirely by far my favourite story on FFN. There is so much to it, and it really teaches this place inside me that I just appreciate with a passion so much. I realise it is a one shot, but honestly, to see snapshots of this from other perspectives, including the aftermath - any survivors? Would be absolutely amazing. I would love to see this as an orginal fiction. The issues you deal with are so relevant to the world today. Much love, LaurieLou
ivanhoeslady chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I think Bella's stupid for choosing Edward. i was kind pf hoping she'd get together with Colin. Sad he flew off the edge. Bullies need a taste pf their own medicine or karma but not like this though you really cant blame the bullied
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
so sad...
MsTorres chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG
What does one say about something like this? This unfortunately happens way too often in real life it's really hard to figure out what to say. Who are we supposed to feel sympathy for? The bullies? or the bullied? Personally, I would feel for the bullied. Why? Because they would never have reached that breaking point if they were not bullied constantly and relentlessly. In situations as this, I find it difficult to empathize with those that bully others. Karma works in mysterious ways and it crept up on the bullies in this case.
I didn't think that Bella would stick with Edward after learning of his infidelity with Alice. So they just 'fucked' that 'one time' whilst Bella was out sick with the flu...and it all started because Alice 'just kissed' Edward. Alice was vile in this story and easy to dislike, Edward was a coward and so were the cronies that were associated with them. Bella was naïve and easily manipulative, Bree was dense, untrustworthy and an idiot. I guess in the end, it was a definite end for some not all.
TFS

x
withwoes chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
It took me minutes to calm down before I could even begin typing. I know that sounds overly dramatic and silly, but it's not. You write stories with an aura around them that screams, "real, real, so real."

I found this story as a combination of "Romeo and Juliet" and "American Horror Story: Murder House," with a hint of "Desperate Housewives." (Yeah, don't ask about that.) It was everything in one: love, heartbreak, family, high school, cheerleading uniforms... But when the shooting began, all I could think about was the same situation in "AMH."

I love the fact that in all of your stories, Edward loves Bella so fucking much - even more so than Bella loves him. And even though one of them messes up, the other always finds a way to forgive and together, they find each other all over again. You never stray from their love, and that's something which I'm so thankful for.

This gave me chills,
Softy.
Joanne Reading chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wow! Amazingly well written! Did not see that coming. Loved the Bible references. Psalm 23 is my favorite. The love between your Edward and Bella is the kind everyone longs for.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow... Just wow. Unfortunately High School is exactly like this in most cases. Kids are just so cruel and although it doesn't usually end like this (thank God) for most teens, a heck of a lot of them come out of it with very deep scares and emotionally and psychologically scarred. The onset of social media has made the teen years for many, a living nightmare.
Very well written, very insightful and very, very sad.
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Edwards a dick, Alice's past is no excuse for her present behaviour and all the students are cruel, but I loved this! What's shocking is how often this happens, always a result of bullying. And, of course, the bullies who are killed are seen as angelic victims. So wrong. Thank you for posting.
3diamonds chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Yikes! Well that was a surprise. I kept thinking she was going to dump Edward and befriend Collin. Completely wrong, ha. Truth is, we all need to pray for the Cllins of this world, and the Alice's too, and yeah even the abusers. May God bless us all. Thanks for this story :)
Jonesn chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I saw this going a few different ways until Collin asked her if she really meant that she would kill Alice. I thought maybe Bella would go after Collin just to get back at Edward. I thought she was going to catch Edward cheating again. I was on edge the whole time. I couldn't stand it. I almost jumped ahead, but glad I didn't. Your characters drive me nuts! But in the best possible way. I feel everything you write. When Bella's hands went numb, my hands went numb, my everything went numb. I told my husband to stop touching me right now cause I just couldn't stand it, that I was reading one of your stories and I was feeling everything the character was LOL
You write such amazing angst with your characters forgiving and putting up with things that I don't know if I ever could. I just can't understand and I hope I never have to.
Thanks for writing!