Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
Lilentorio chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was seriously well written. The content...I could kind of see that the way they treated Collin couldn't last. It's ridiculous that people are bullied, and people like Bella simply watch every day. I understand her viewpoint, but in the end, it's as if shes as selfish as everyone else, and she judges everyone, and in the end she gets killed because her boyfriend cronies couldn't freaking leave one kid alone. It's feels pathetic. That beng said, you told this sorry well, and I felt as if I was in Bella's shoes through out. A tight, well-woven set of emotions. I'm not religious, but it's nice to read a fic that has strong references to religion and isn't annoying by extent. Kudos!
BlackheartedBella chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I'm crying and crying and crying...

So so sad and so fuckin' beautiful ...;!
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
OMG! I wasn't expecting that ending. I though He wouldn't kill Bella. She was nice to him. Very good story though.
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Tristan and Iseult one more time.
fla.polo chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Hi! I loved it! But I hated it! Loved because it's perfectly written and developed. And hated it cause I always hate when Edward cheats and I'm strongly opposed to forgive a cheater. But I trully hate the bullying thing! I can't really stand it and I used to get in a lot of trouble defending people at high school and fighting the bullys. I was always proud of myself for not being the one who sees and do nothing. Well. That was almost 20 years ago and things have changed but I still don't get it...anyway, write more, please! You are very talented! Beijos (that's how we say kisses in Brazil)
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
WOW. Not sure what I was expecting, but definitely not that.

But you are an amazing writer, and I'll just go now and let this sink in a bit.
Jobiwan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Holy fuck.. Phew. That was good
rubyblue9696 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
*fucking hell*...
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow, what a powerful story. I am stunned and speechless... It's a lot to process. You're an amazing writer and this is incredibly well done.
etphonehome1 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Holy shit! Bloody brilliant! I can't say any more than that!
lee21761 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
wow Mary! I really kinda knew where this was going but I read anyway even though I tend not to read the death fics. This was really good . Well written. Tough subject. I was very glad Alice went first she was a bitch

alicia
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
awww ... what happenfd to your other stories though?
BlueIsSoul chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I have no word

Just... wow
Gabriela Rentas chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So fucking good. I've read this ten times now and every time I'm so fucking emotional at the end. I love it. I love your work. You are amazing.
Ughstewart chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god you killed me with this fic! You're such an amazing writer! I hope to hear more from you SOON (-:
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »