Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Whoa! That was a powerful story. Not at all what I was expecting. Will need to spend some time processing this one.
19casey94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh! This has to be the best and worst one shot I have ever read. Best because flawless writing and storyline, worst because it was oh so sad.!
charliesamuelxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
omg omg omg omg omg omg! that was like fucking awesome! please if you can, do more of these epic stories? mind blown. and the love between edward and bella is so god damn sweet.
ThoseAmberEyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Holy...

I am absolutely amazed with your writing. I have never, ever read a fic that has made me cry this hard. I am literally sobbing. Fantastic, FANTASTIC job. I look forward to any future fics you may write. Thank you!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
good fic
mrs-edwardcullen1989 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You don't a PM-message on your BIO page but I'm wreting you this. The next chapter of why I love him is up, please leave your review and tell me what you thing.
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hi there, dear.

Wow .. Like always, you're great.

I wrote about this same thing, it was a one-shot too.

But you're the best of course.

TC and keep up the great work.
StellaBlueBella chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Even though there were lots of clues as to where this was headed, it still made my insides clench. And this Bella is a lot like canon Bella. So quick and easy to forgive. To sacrifice herself. Which I still find irritating but that's how the story goes I guess.
meepison chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fuck...wow...thought it was heading to that end, but still hit hard...harsh and stunning. Thank you.
sunflowers9701 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! It really makes you think about all the recent school shootings.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm crying. Oh lord, this has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Im just feeling so many emotions right now..ahsjsjdjllk...
moirae chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You've fucking gutted me. Beautiful. Horrible. No words.
maarit chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
oh. my. god.

my heart hurts.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow. Powerful. Amazing. Um, no words. I've been thinking about the v tech shooting recently and so this story really brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing your gift.

I know that the point of this story was the shooting and collin, but i just don't get the cheating. I don't understand cheating at all. I don't understand how you can love someone and do that. I don't understand what was going through Edwards head when he was screwing alice. It makes me sick. ):
BrianaDwnCullen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I think that I reviewed before (I'm so sorry).

I was just reading up about the Columbine High School shooting of '99 not even an hour ago. I love what you did here (I assume that you based it off of the Columbine shootings). The real thing hit me when I was reading up about it, and this also hit me. It's incredibly true: you really do have to be careful how you treat people, what you say to them on a day-to-day basis. You never know when they're going to snap.

I'm sad that you're no longer writing, but hey; you're right, change is a good thing. :) Best of luck to you, and I hope that you continue to write in one form or another. YOu have serious talent. :)

Brianna