Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
villanova chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Unfortunately as yesterday's events demonstrated this is too close to the truth in American schools. Somehow I feel like in your country people think they can sort out their grievances on their own with the use of gun. I don't comprehend how carrying a gun can be part of your constitution. I don't think you intended to, but the O/S glamorised Collin's actions, like it's ok to be shot in the head as long as I get to die with the love of my life. Sorry not my cup of tea.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hypocrisy indeed... wow this was so well written, my tears are still wet on my cheeks. This should have won. Very sad if its true you are no longer writing. Beautiful, haunting one shot. Thank you.
melanie946 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Such a beautiful story, I loved it.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
SAD story, but it's reality.
"Do unto others as you would have them do to you."
"Vengeance belongs to God."
BZA chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i reread this every week. i swear, i'm obsessed. it's that good
story a day chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Just takes a lifetime of bullying to make a person snap. If only high school idiots realise this. Those who bully become nothing's in real adult life.
TeamRobbiePattz chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was amazing. Wow. I can't even put it into words.
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Whoa! That was a powerful story. Not at all what I was expecting. Will need to spend some time processing this one.
19casey94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh! This has to be the best and worst one shot I have ever read. Best because flawless writing and storyline, worst because it was oh so sad.!
charliesamuelxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
omg omg omg omg omg omg! that was like fucking awesome! please if you can, do more of these epic stories? mind blown. and the love between edward and bella is so god damn sweet.
ThoseAmberEyes chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Holy...

I am absolutely amazed with your writing. I have never, ever read a fic that has made me cry this hard. I am literally sobbing. Fantastic, FANTASTIC job. I look forward to any future fics you may write. Thank you!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
good fic
LeeLucy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You don't a PM-message on your BIO page but I'm wreting you this. The next chapter of why I love him is up, please leave your review and tell me what you thing.
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hi there, dear.

Wow .. Like always, you're great.

I wrote about this same thing, it was a one-shot too.

But you're the best of course.

TC and keep up the great work.
StellaBlueBella chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Even though there were lots of clues as to where this was headed, it still made my insides clench. And this Bella is a lot like canon Bella. So quick and easy to forgive. To sacrifice herself. Which I still find irritating but that's how the story goes I guess.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »