Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
StellaBlueBella chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Even though there were lots of clues as to where this was headed, it still made my insides clench. And this Bella is a lot like canon Bella. So quick and easy to forgive. To sacrifice herself. Which I still find irritating but that's how the story goes I guess.
meepison chapter 1 . 4/22/2012 it was heading to that end, but still hit hard...harsh and stunning. Thank you.
sunflowers9701 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! It really makes you think about all the recent school shootings.
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm crying. Oh lord, this has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Im just feeling so many emotions right now..ahsjsjdjllk...
moirae chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You've fucking gutted me. Beautiful. Horrible. No words.
maarit chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
oh. my. god.

my heart hurts.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow. Powerful. Amazing. Um, no words. I've been thinking about the v tech shooting recently and so this story really brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing your gift.

I know that the point of this story was the shooting and collin, but i just don't get the cheating. I don't understand cheating at all. I don't understand how you can love someone and do that. I don't understand what was going through Edwards head when he was screwing alice. It makes me sick. ):
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I think that I reviewed before (I'm so sorry).

I was just reading up about the Columbine High School shooting of '99 not even an hour ago. I love what you did here (I assume that you based it off of the Columbine shootings). The real thing hit me when I was reading up about it, and this also hit me. It's incredibly true: you really do have to be careful how you treat people, what you say to them on a day-to-day basis. You never know when they're going to snap.

I'm sad that you're no longer writing, but hey; you're right, change is a good thing. :) Best of luck to you, and I hope that you continue to write in one form or another. YOu have serious talent. :)

Spanish Surprise chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Really great story, had me almost in tears.

Poor Collin...
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
First, I'm a bad follower. :-( I haven't had a chance to read this until now. So, sorry I waited. Damn, that was intense. beegurl13 has been pimping this hard on FB, I guess I'll have to join in. ;-)

thetwilightgirl475 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
There's something about the way you write that just reaches into your soul and makes you feel the words. This story has really open my eyes. I've read your other stories and i believe this one in peticular is truly amazing. The words you use really spoke to me and made me realize the importance of bullying. I feel like i was just in that cafeteria with those people, witnessing the horror of those events. It reminds me of an article I read about a boy in the very exact situation Collins was in. It makes you realize that you should never take life for granted and your words and actions effect those around you. I don't know if you intended it to be portrayed this way but this is how i felt. I consider you a truly gifted writer and i encourage you to write more. I've read Aha Shake, Revelry, Closer, Birthday, and currently, Dusty. Which are all my favorites. I love how you can write anything from humor to angst. Truly Amazing.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved this. I kind of just want to be really non-eloquent and say OMG a lot. lol

This was so well told and written. When Colin walked into the cafeteria my stomach dropped, but I didn't get why. Then he pulled the gun out and my face did a fish expression. Utterly heartbreaking.

Great one-shot. :]
cropknit chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Honey Cullen chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story is so sad :(

Makes me think of American Horror Story and what Tate did at the school...

Makes me think of every school where something horrible like this ever happened.

Noone should be pushed too far, and Edward shouldn't have cheated on Bella!

I'm sad you pulled most of your stories, but I support anything you chose to do now :)

Take care *
twilight-ness chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It's safe to assume you enjoy the Kings of Leon?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »