Reviews for Starving a Warlock Isn't Wise
Dossypet chapter 2 . 3/15
I love it! I know I'm like years late but it's still a grand read! :) PS. Way to go shouting out your faith!
FullOtaku chapter 2 . 3/9
This was really, really good!
Aaaawwww
Oh Arthur you have no idea
Noble Soul of Purity-Aamuet chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
This was a nice little fic. I enjoyed it.
Toothtooth chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I love this so far and I love the characterisation of Gwaine! He is my favourite character and you always seem to get his personality and his actions right! It's written nicely as well, you're very talented at what you do, keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
it was such an amazing story, i like the way arthur felt guilt!
EternalFire214 chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Great job! I've been reading a few of your stories recently, and they're really good. I also really like your username- I'm assuming it's from something and I'm being too incredibly stupid to remember where it's from. But nice job. I would definitely like to see more of this type of stuff- I like Merlin whump.
anthi35 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
brilliant i have found it unfair the knights not leaving anything for merlin to eat and thought gwaine was a hypocrite too
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
This adds a nice extra dimension to that episode. There is a certain beauty to any birth and you captured that well here. Thank you for posting!
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
The angst was perfect in this!
MissingInspiration chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I love this fanfic. Even though it was short it was probably one of the best I have read. :)
DemeRain chapter 2 . 11/22/2014