Reviews for Outsiders
i liked this!
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Aww, that's so cute.
Sunny Ice chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww, that is sooo good! I can picture this actually happening.
BlackRose chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm everywhere, aren't I?-)
Explains Perryexplains Ferbme giving you a like
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love it. I didn't end up sounding stupid and you balanced the dialogue and Ferb's thoughts perfectly.
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this SO freaking much!

I'm a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan. XD I really loved reading this, as I love both Perry and Ferb. Wonderful job!
Sam xD chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I Loved this one a lot xD! :')
sorry for the late review chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aw... :)

Ferb :')

Loved it :)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was cute. I like the bonding moment between the two.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aw thats sweet!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, this was really sweet. I could feel just how lonely the two were. Such a beautiful one-shot!
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aw, this was really sweet, and very well written for your first story. Great job :)
Leopardlover1002 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's platypi
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, I never looked at Perry and Ferb that way. But now you have written down such a beautiful short story about the relationship between Perry and Ferb and their similarities, it really places them both in a new light. That's good, very good.

Also, you have kept young Ferb very good in character, which is a hard thing to do: writing from a child's point of view. It often feels not realistic enough or the children act way too mature for their age. Your Ferb is just perfect, and for that, I take my hat off.

So a great, sweet short story, and if you want to write more PnF stories, I will nothing but encourage you, because you really write it well. Please continue, and a bit early, but still: Happy New Year :)
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Very sweet. I liked it. :) hope you write more for this section.