Reviews for The Force Unleashed
You created a major Loop hole with sealing his chakra cause later after that you said that he has his chakra unlocked so which is I can understand if it was Kurama that did it but you did not put that down so please put that down and there would be no problems except for some grammar and that would be it.
plums chapter 5 . 2/1
Okay, this just got so needlessly complicated and silly that, in the span of one chapter, i've almost lost all interest in this.

Two Sith in Konoha? Sasuke being trained as a Jedi? Jedi landing in the middle of a village and intimidating people and demanding someone be arrested despite committing no crimes?

This just devolved into absolute silliness here.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
OH NO, another story shot to hell, by the inclusion of more jedi/sith... SIGH.. I have no IDEA why people feel compelled to do this.. I mean if Naruto is learning from GHOSTS long dead, then there are NO INTERGALACTIC deus-ex-machinia mary/gary-stues coming to the party. It gets old stopping stories in the middle...
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I don't mind godlike force-using Naruto stories (although there are VERY few of them), I mean think about it, Starkiller could jerk starships outta space and crumple them like tissue paper. Use force repulse to DISINTEGRATE entire ROOMS of high ranking warriors(in armor). Toss tie-fighters, meteors and combat vehicles that were as big as buildings around like tin cans. That's all BEFORE we get into force-fury, force-lightning and his light sabers. Now we take all those, throw in a few other force techniques from KOTOR. and well... He IS god-like and doesn't even NEED shinobi arts.

force seeing The hyuuga's eyes (they work about the same)
force illusion/Mind twist Tsyukoyomi (except worse)
force wound/kill There goes those five hearts with a look.
force speed Flying thunder god.
many, many, MANY more.
willboon chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
you have a horrible grasp of the English language
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
nnnjjuujuujuuuuuuujjyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuyuuuuuuuuuujuYyuuuuyyuuyuyuuuyyuyuuuuuuuyjyyyuuuuuuuyuuuyyyuuuuuyyyyuuyyuuyyy6yuyuyyyuyyuuuyyyuUuuyyyyyyuuyyyyyyuyyuuuyyuuuyyyuyyyyyuyyyyuyyyy uujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujyuuuUuujuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuu ujuyuujujjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyuyuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuyyyuuuuuuuj ujujjuuuuuuujjuuuuyuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuy yuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuujuuuujuuuuuuUuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuju juuuuuuuujjuuuuyuuuuuuuyuuujuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuyjuuuuuyuujuyu Uuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuu ujuuuuuuhuuyuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuujuuuuyuuuujjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uujjjjjjuuuyuujuuuuyuuujjjjjjuuuyuujuuuuyuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujyuuuUuujuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujujuuuuuuuuuuju j uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujjuuyyyyyuyuuuujuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jjuujuujuuuuuuujjyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuyuuuuuuuuuuju uujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuujyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuu uuuuuuuyuuuyyuuuuuyuuuujjuuuuuuuujuuUuuuuuuUuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUyuuuuuuyjuuuuuuuuy uyjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyuuuuuuuj juuuuuuuuuujuuuuUuuu Uuuuujuuuuuuujuuuu uuuuuuuujjuujjjuuuuuuuuujuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuun..jnnjnnm.n.n.j.. ujjuyujjuuuujuuyuyuuuyuuyuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuujuuj jujuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuujuyuuujuuuuuuuuyuyuuuun uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuu juujujUuuuuuujuuuuuUuuuu Uuuuuuuuyyuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jjujuujjjujuuUjuuu Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuujuuuuuujuuuuuujuuuuhu uuuujujuuUuuuuuuuuUjuU jjjjjjjujujjjjuujhjjjuuuuuuuuj .Jim.. .. . njjnnnmnnjjnnuuuuuuujuu7UuuUuUUuUUUuUUUUuUuuUUuuUUUUUUUUuUuUuuuuUUuuuuuUuUUUuuuuuuuuUJUU7uUUuUuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuUuuuUuuuuUuUuuuUUuUuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuu7UuuUUuuuuUuuUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuUuuuuuuujuu7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuuu7uuUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuUuuUuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuUUuUuuuuuuuuuuUujuu.. .inn
god of all chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Zomvee chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Man you are right that this story needs to be rewritten cause it was a hard read when it shouldn't have been. Example: When Naruto was fighting the puppet dude you used the word school instead of scroll.
Doombug chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
its alright, not really sure if I'll like where this is going I guess we'll see in the next couple updates that you'll hopefully write
Doombug chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
ugh did you really have to make every canon enemy a sith or jedi
Doombug chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
eeeewwww Sasuke I need to find some stories where Sasuke gets killed, I hate his plot armor, enjoying this so far but with all the jedi running around is annoying I think it would of been better if Naruto was the only force user, my enjoyment of this has gone down hill now that there are a ton of force users out of nowhere
shadowfang jutsu chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
i look foreword too more of this fic and i hope fu and the baby stay safe
LordDamu chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter, I also like the part when you had Vader choke sasuke similar just like Vader did in the movie. Epic
LordDamu chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Sasuke, you stupid idiot! I hope you'll die!
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »