Reviews for The Force Unleashed
that was good keep the chapters coming
Repic chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Bk
Captain Moroni chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Why? Why did you give that pompous ASS of an Uchiha the Force? Again SasUKE is going to be overpowered. I swear if you make him too good in the force due to the Sharingan somehow being able to copy how the force moves I will never read another story of yours ever.
Peter Kim chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
No Konoha ally,etc with the jedi,Sith,etc. No one in Konoha will use the Force. Konoha bashing and later Naruto destroys Konoha. Sasuke bashing and Sasuke killing please.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
I like the idea about a rewrite, but instead of having two diffrent eyes cant he have the same eyes as "Farther" Mortis? The balance keep from star wars the clone wars (Animated virson) oh and since its called "The Force Unleashed" can Galen Marek/Starkiller be one of his master's? Juno could teach him how to pilot a starship, (Rogue shadow?)
revan193 chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
I'm not sure I'm liking where this story is going... Can't you just make Naruto the descendant of a powerful Sith/Jedi and make him leave his homeplanet to participate in an important conflict?

What I saw in this preview didn't gave me the desire to continue reading this fanfic (if it can still be called like that).
CosmicBeing chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Yeah I'm done. Naruto's far too weak and your giving the assholes one too many advantages you son of a bitch.

Fuck off and die you filthy Kishimoto lover.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hey! Vader is NOBODY'S bitch! Except Palpatine's...but only because there is a little bit of that retarded, jerkass, moronic brat Anakin left in him.
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
you done lost me

it was a great story till you involved other jedi and then made it were sasuke went dark side to be then trained as a jedi, nope, sorry i was giving it a chance but ya done killed it.

it really started off good to you gave it great build up and in depth areas that even got me thinking about some of them.

the fall was to push to much that dosent relate to the story at all you dont need other jedi, or haveing sasuke alla sudden use force powers, if he was trained yeah, i could see it but not even the copy eyes can cope force powers, so there was no point in that.
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Wouldn't Naruto be like Revan, though? A true balance of Light and Dark. Because when he took the Kyuubi's chakra, he had to fight his inner darkness. He won by accepting his darkness. So, he's like Revan, who did the same and became awesomely powerful from it.
mundanebeast chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
like the story
Elim Garak chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Interesting concept but this needs *a lot* of work.

First of all, most of the sentences are ginormous - there are some sentences that make up an entire paragraph. Some of them need to be broken in 3-5 parts.

Second, when you break the 4th wall and mention the imperial march and what somebody looks like, it sounds rather tacky. You should avoid that - put an asterisk and add something at the end of the chapter if you want. However, breaking the 4th wall in the middle of the story makes it sound very strange and breaks the reader out of the flow.

Third, this is a bare outline of the story and should be 3-4 times larger because you are skipping a lot of details. For example, what is the "dark and evil place" that Naruto has to "return" to - it's never mentioned before, and when has Naruto been there before he was sent? Was it stipulated in the banishment order that he had to go there? Why? Another example - you barely mention the "metal buildings" or what's in them. Naruto suddenly appears in them. Somehow he gets inside of the ships, which are probably without power? How does he get through closed doors? How does he recognize what a bridge of a spaceship is? What kind of spaceship is it? Also, some strange ghost appears to him and he immediately bows down to it, and calls it master? Out of the blue, without any explanation? Nope, that makes no sense.

You also mention some sort of warlord and water temple? Where did that come from? Once again, it's very random and sounds like you are missing several pages of the story. Etc.
Apedreitor chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
dude im from argentine, my english its not too great but its waaaaay better than yours, its dificult to read, have many weird plot holes/twist and is bordering the absurd the first 2 chapters where somewhat ok then the plot went downhill... sorry dude i dont like to say this to anyone what its more you are the first im telling this but... you fic sucks
heavydestro chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
You lost my interest sorry. You brought to many things from star wars in. This is turning into more of a star wars then Naruto fic, and he's kind of a dumbass I mean he spared sasuke once, now he feels the dark side in him and he spares him again? The least you could of done is have him slice his arms off.
And he's way to forgiving he should have killed kim for attacking his new home like that. All in all I think Naruto is way to merciful for being betrayed and then learning to be a Sith even if its lessened by the teachings of being a Jedi.
Cool story just not what I'm looking for.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »