Reviews for The Force Unleashed
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Really loving how powerful Naruto is with the force, LOL if he had these abilities Lucas would destory the world.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I am falling in love with this story.
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Nate: Tweanty says its Orochimaru
Fin: Thirty says its Sai
A. M. Phenix: Your both wrong... ITS JIRAYIA
god of all chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Loved the fight and following but lost full interest at the cookie cutter danzo bit
still did you have to out narutos location so easily
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
KILL DANZO! I WANT THAT BASTARD DEAD!
Magenkyo Sharingan chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Obito is Darth Viral.
belnonm chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Hello
Good chapter but I find strange that Naruto and Itachi doesn't use their chakra more. Seriously, why limiting themselves when utilizing both abilities makes them demigod? Naruto and Itachi could have terminated their mission before the Jedi and be on their way.
I just don't understand this limitation on the force when chakra is more versatile in combat.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is so not going to end well, is it? Please, tell me there will be a huge battle.
war sage chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
good chapter.
war12345 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
neeed more
AnoXaero chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
The story could be better, I mean , some of the way certain character behave is too inconsistent and vague. But you seriously need the help of a good Beta, you have lots of annoying and small mistakes in grammar and spellings. They distrat the reader from the story and make it more frustrating. You may want to fix that. Good luck with your fic.

Cheers!
shadowfang jutsu chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
i really look foreword to this fic it has some really good points in it the only thing that bugs me but can live with is that tsunade would never willingly banish naruto
Peter Kim chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Too many people hate and loathe Sasuke.
Sasuke hater chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Why bring Sasuke into this since no ome whats to see a powerful Sasuke using the Force and you should have KILLED SASUKE OFF!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »