Reviews for Like a Wave
Amber Entropy chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Anonymous/Guest-

I do thank you for your advice. However, this fanfiction was completed a few months back, probably February, and during that time I was still trying to learn new things. Seeing that I am thirteen presently, I am STILL trying to learn. But your commentary, however much it was a flame, still notified me to stay on the right track! So, thank you, and no need for apologies.

- Author
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hey there, I read this chapter and the next a few days ago and I just wanted to comment on this fic, I felt that in chapter 2, they forgave Nigel a little too quickly (you don't just run into the guy that made your life a living hell and be so quick to forgive him) and I felt Nigel was a little OOC for the most part (although Aadi is pretty cute), I apologize for this flame, but it just had to be said.
- With apology, A fan of Blu and Jewel (and maybe Nico and Pedro)
Kinola chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story was soooooooooooooooo adorable! :D
Celicam chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Lovely story. This story made me vary happy for a few reasons. 1) Didn't break canon (I know not that important in a fanfiction, but it is to me okay? :P) 2)Provided meaningful character development, with realistic tendicies. and 3) It put you through an emotional roller coaster ride, with twists and turns. I see why this is considered a very good fanfiction. I love it, even if it is a tad predictable. (As long as predictability isn't always around the corner). Congrats sir on this wonderful piece of fiction. Thumbs up for you ;D
nyroc128 chapter 21 . 3/8/2012
(Whiney voice)B-b-but, what about the other eagle?

Hurry up with the sequel! Please.
Aki440 chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Yay! I loved the story :D But I got really really happy when saw this: " Rest assured; there will be a sequel"!

Sequel! Sequel! Keep going, I'll read it!
Crescent Blue chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
Again, too lazy to log in! XD

*claps*

Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I've read the last remaining chapters and I am very happy to have come across this lovely story of redemption and love! :-)

OOH! I can't wait for the sequel! Are the gang traveling with Linda back to Minnesota? I've been dreaming of a story like that ever since I watched Rio for the first time.

I'm actually planning on writing fanfics for Rio myself soon!
Aki440 chapter 20 . 3/7/2012
Oh, hello (I know I'm late, sorry)! I was reading the new chapters, and they were really cute, well written and all those good things I always say about your story :) But the thing I loved the most was: "Do you want to live with me? To be my daughter, my sugarplum?"

Aww... I got happy when I saw it. It was amazing ;)

I'm glad that now you have more reviews... I'm sorry I'm not always around here... Well, I love the story, I really do.

Keep going :)
nyroc128 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Your story is amazing, but what amazes me the most is how often you update it. It takes so long for me to write chapters for mine. At one point it was two months until I updated a story.
Crescent Blue chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
I'm too lazy to log in. :P

You're on a roll with the updates!

Ch. 18 was very sad in a way and I found myself crying with Aadi and Jewel. Very good stories like yours play a movie in my head. :-)

Ch. 19: Another uplifting, smile bringing chapter and I love it! :-D

Aadi's moving on to another family is sweet too. I know she'll keep Nigel in heart and memories. This reminds me of the song "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins. *nods* That song was playing in my head while I read that bit.

I assume the story is coming to an end soon. Well, I hope Aadi has a very good farewell from Nigel and the gang.

Very nice work and keep on writing! :-)
Naundi chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Wow! I've read this story in its entirety yesterday and I can safely say that this is the best Nigel redemption fanfic on here.

His personality is spot on and it's a believable set of events as well! Your OCs are perfect as well since they're not Mary Sues or Gary Stus.

Please continue writing! :-)
Decepticon Fan chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Wow that was a pretty fast update there!

I'm very glad to see that Nigel will be getting the much needed medical attention.

Awww! Aadi now calls Nigel her Papa! That's so sweet!

Keep up the brilliant writing Pepa!
Crescent Blue chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
YAHOOOOO! :-D Nigel lives to see another day. Well he has to get healed up first though. My tears are dried!

Tulio to the rescue! I love that crazy dude. XD

Very nice, uplifting update. This brought a smile to my face.

Keep up the good work!

PS. And thank you for the review on my story, "An Old ExGator". :-)
nyroc128 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Wait... That was the end? You mean he just blows up in a plane crash and dies? What? Huh? What about the other eagle (Abina, I think), who at least deserved to have another chance, like Nigel? So I have to be satisfied with someone who deserves to live to die?

*sigh* well, if that's the case, I guess I'll have to be happy with this.

Did I mention that this is a wonderful story?
Crescent Blue chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
I'm on the verge of tears here! No, no! Not Nigel. ;_;

Aadi needs a father in her life. She would definitely brighten Nigel's look on life. That is if he lives to see that.

Nigel has made such a turnaround since the beginning of this story. It would be a literal crying shame if he never lived to reap the rewards of a changed heart.

I'm expecting good news in the next chapters. I hope...