Reviews for Season of the Witch: Part two
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
cool
KariAnn chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Great Story and if I may say it again, Great Story. Now come back and get Dawn back!
Morrolan chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
You are writeing a sequel to this, right? Right? Cause you really really should yep...this is such a good story...
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
Very well done...

This is one of the better Buffy crossovers I have seen ;-)

I can't wait for the epilogue!
Morrolan chapter 7 . 12/5/2002
Darn, I wanted to know what question the demon was going to ask Spike, ah well...I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Morrolan chapter 6 . 10/24/2002
This is sooo good! And nothing better have happened to Spike...well...he at least better not be dead.
merlynn chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
This is really good. I can't wait to read more.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 10/14/2002
Can't wiat to see what happens next! Please update soon!
correl chapter 4 . 10/9/2002
Lovin' it. Characterisation and dialogue are good, and I like the story.

More please!
MoD chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
I love it.I waited 5 months for this so when is it going to be finished? I hope soon.
Morrolan chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
TBC! NOOOOOOOOOO! Grrrr...Oh well. In case you can't tell I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Morrolan chapter 3 . 8/1/2002
Wow, poor Dawn, what happened with her. This is really interesting, can't wait to see what happens next.
Lilian chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Did I mention I love this? Buffy and Charmed are my favourite shows... and boy are they up for grabs! As Buffy said, there are stories to tell... I wonder if Angel will make an appearance, maybe have Phoebe and Buffy compare him to Cole- you know, both reformed ex-demons, suffering the star crossed lovers curse! They might have quite a lot to talk about! Please, keep this going!
Alicia Renee chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Hey this is really good, are you making a third part? I'd love to read it!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Ack, it's to be continued! Noooooooo! I wanna know what happens. This is a good story, continue soon please.