Reviews for The Wedding
Kijikun1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
3 Best wedding :D Though I love the Jane Austen one Andrea got to be in.
coconut13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
It's the hopeless romantic in me that sees this as the ideal proposal/wedding, but this is the kind of story that makes me grin like a total dumbass at my screen. Loved imagining the story in my mind, great imagery :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So freaking sweet. Loved this so much.
TheFictionFairy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This. Was. ADORABLE. I feel so warm and fuzzy right now I can't even describe but I just might spontaneously transform into a kitten. Andrea's memories and Daryl's nerves and the imagery of the decimated Wal-Mart and just... just. GAH. So sweet.
MagathaFox chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was just so adorable that I almost started to coo at my laptop screen.
websandwhiskers chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is very sweet. Thanks for posting. :)
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
It may just be the endlessly unwavering, hopeless romantic in me showing her true colors, but this has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I was (not)literally choking on all the fluff. lol I loved it! :)

~Jessica
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I, personally, LOVED the fluffiness there lol :)). It was a welcome reprise from all the blood & death & rotting flesh lmao :P

Awesome job there ;)
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I related so much to Andrea's musings about the weddings in her past and the magic moments she wanted for herself. There are times I also feel like an endangered species being single, and watching my friends get married. But that's okay.

Thank you for stripping it all down to what matters most...the right person holding out the best ring he can offer, asking her to be his forever.
StormTheKnight chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
As much as I think Andrea needs to be bit/shot/or otherwise brutally murdered... This was cute as hell xD loved it.
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You write the best Daryl/Andrea fictions there are. Thank you and have a wholly great new year.
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I have to be honest. I never really cared for the pairing of Daryl/Andrea but after reading this, I think I've kind of fallen in love with them.

I've seen your fics recommended numerous times and I was in need of some fluff so I thought I'd try this one and I was so, so pleasantly surprised. Your writing is just as good as I've heard it was. Maybe even better. You captured both their voices so perfectly and I loved the details that you included about the weddings that Andrea had attended in the past.

And oh goodness, nervous Daryl. PROPOSING IN WALMART. I can't get over how... right that is. So perfect. :)
LillianMW chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, this was so beautiful! Nervous Daryl, aww
hameronaddict aka literatigirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is amazing! And totally in character! I love it to bits! Looking forward to more awesome stories :)
CaptainAyeSwan chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is just simply beautiful in it's simple little way. I could actually see this happening between them two if (when ;o)) they happen. It just seems very Daryl, and then add in how Andrea has done with adjusting to not being as well off anymore, I could see her finding this to mean much more than any kind of lavish, exspensive wedding. Wonderful job!