Reviews for Hikaru no Girl
Pixiecropse chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
lmfao omg that is freaking hilarious
ilko chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
What a perfect ending Thanks for the lovely time!
ilko chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
Oh, oh. ;_; I guess I was even more invested than I thought. Akira was amazing in this chapter, an absolute superhero. Hikaru has great friends, too. And that last bit with Akira's prepared speech-that was really lovely, honest and mature and a little scared and immature, too, and all the more realistic for that, but Sai... just. A vale of tears.
ilko chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
;_; The relationship drama is making me really unexpectedly sad. I hadn't expected to get so emotionally invested, since it's primarily a cracky fun comedy story and because I only briefly flirted with this fandom before leaving it years ago, but the drama is so realistic and complex and both sides are sympathetic and it's all just a big mess when they're so GOOD together. poor bbs :(

(also I wasn't worrying about Ogata. It was only Ogata, anyway.)
ilko chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
OGATA IS THE LONELIEST THIRSTIEST CREEP I'M DYING

THE SCRIPT. I CAN'T. I'VE REREAD IT THREE TIMES NOW AND IT KILLS ME EVERY TIME. HOW ARE YOU SO FUNNY

also poor Touya :/ four years of dating constantly supervised by a ghostly chaperone with no action in sight whoo boy
ilko chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
TOUYA IS A PERFECT HUMAN BEING

what a sweetheart, I'm totally in love with him ** he is too good for this world

I almost suffocated myself muffling my hysterical laughter in my pillow jsyk I'm basically ~risking my life reading on~ here so I hope you appreciate it
ilko chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
TOUYA YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS ALL ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT

I'm choking on my laughter oh my god this is GOLD I love how seriously Touya is taking "Sai" even though from the very beginning he was all "Hikaru that is obviously you in a skirt why do you keep thinking this is working" and then HIS 100% SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH HIS FATHER ABOUT HOW HIS OPPONENT'S BIZARRE AND UNSETTLING BEHAVIOR IS CONCERNING HIM AND THEN "I WILL BATTLE YOU SERIOUSLY EVEN IF YOU SHOW UP AS A NURSE OR A MAID OR A oh you're a schoolgirl again well ok that's fine too" and "DOES THIS GO MOVE MEANS HE WANTS ME" jfc Touya control your thirst :v I love that he's formulated a logical hypothesis to explain Hikaru's behavior and that he's so sincerely worried about their future together-I mean Hikaru's future cough cough he's so adorable hehehe Sai is super cute too!
m chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
lol I knew it would be touya sai
Arcus Iris chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
I died laughing in the first 3 chapters. My fav scene was probably when Sai was about to be reincarnated and Ogata tackled the pregnant lady. Kudos to you for being able to write comedy and making me actually laugh. I've never realized how hard it was to write something funny and make people laugh until I've tried it months ago. It's sad that there won't be a sequel (to this sequel). I really enjoyed these ridiculous antics by the characters.

A
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
shittt. not sai. please no.
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME DOWN TO THIS
i swear imma quit reading hikago fics at this rate to save my heart
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
uh um um nooo sniff sniff sniff
sai dont go
please dont go
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
shit. shitshitshit.
hikaru and akira sort out your fucking relationship problems oh my god if sai goes away in this story my heart will break but mostly ill fucking stab you akira oh my god just because koyo isnt dead yet and sai is gone like im not taking that shit from you
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
go sexual
that is sai

ogata is so butthurt but then im kind of disturbed at his weird...crush thing
sai get awayyy from the creeperrr
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
koyo you are hopeless how did you play sai that one time in canon oh my god
Guest chapter 6 . 3/10/2015