Reviews for Hikaru no Girl
Reenan Lefey chapter 16 . 3/2
This started of as crack, then it was hilarious, then it was crack again, then it was hilarious crack. Well done. LMAO!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
To let you know Zelda has actually been a incredibly common name in Russia for the last 480 years but the name of princess Zelda originated only due to the creator of Zelda's admiration of Scot Fitzgerald whom he named the princess after his wife.
PT-chan ssu chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
THIS. FIC. IS. AWESOME!
XDDD ROFLMAOMG XDDD

The story is great and I totally LOLed at just about everyhting it's awesome! I can't even think Hikaru's OOC cause I dont think he is! XDDD

I totally Love Ogata here XDD second most to Akira XD I swear the bean dip! And Touya-meijin! His havoc on all technological devises os awesome! Also last chapter was EPIC! Akira seriously managed to concince EVERYONE in such creative ways XDDD

My favorite part was Black Tuesday and the Armageddon XDD

Yes. I love you. You're awesome.

(I want an Akira Calendar! DX Hikaru! Don't hog!)
Failing Mentality chapter 16 . 9/6/2014
Beautiful. Thank you for this funny and amazing roller coaster of a ride.
musme chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
Yup. I love this fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I love this fic so much! It must be like, my fourth time reading it or so? Maybe fifth? But anyway, I'm still giggling SO HARD at each chapter! This one has me choking! Def one of my fave fics out there!
JustAPasserby chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
This is the best! definitely! Thank you so much for finishing this work, and i hope to see another FF on hikaru no go from you! Awesome chapters, thank you!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
Ok, that was extremely amusing, well written, with good characterization.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Ok, this is hilarious, yet in character.
Foxy Hanyou chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I loved this story. It made me laugh so many times my parents thought I was crazy. Can I have baby Sai's baby if he ever has one?
RustedEagleWings chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Great story! Everything in it was perfect! I especially liked everyone working together at the end to help Hikaru stay out of the news. I hope you write more!
jay 8P chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Lol. love the ending. its adorable. this story was awesome and hilarious. Great writing skillz.
Yuu chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
HahahahaThis is the best fanfic I ever read...thank goodness I wasn't drinking water!:3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
Hahahaha!This is the best fanfic I ever read...thank goodness I wasn't drinking water!:3