Reviews for Hikaru no Girl
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Gosh, this fic had so many WTF moments that I kept laughing like a maniac. xD But seriously, people really should stop Hikaru when he has ideas. & the part with Ogata tackling a pregnant woman? HILARIOUS. ;D write some more fics, you're awesome haha!
Perfetta chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
I'm so in love with this story. And I'm not sorry to see it end! Because it was magnificent! There are very few stories that have caught my heart in such a manner.

It was freaking hilarious! I laughed like a madwoman for half the story...okay, for most of the story. Like, 14 chapters. But this last one is making me smile too. The fifteenth chapter was so heartwarming. So was the fourteenth. Hell, let's just settle for it being a wonderfully funny, heartwarming, and insane fic shall we?

I loved it so much. Thank you. Sincerely.
Ann chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Bizarre Bizarre!
This is the most hilarious fanfiction story I've ever read..
master fireball chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
i was wondering about your story the bounty of brook, would you consider making one about chopper considering how skilled and undervalued he is; a devil fruit that boosts intelligence, a drug that manipulates devil fruits, his novelty as a talking animal, animal communication, vast medical knowledge etc
puretsubasa chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
This story is so awesome! I'm so happy that I read it.
Tzarista chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
this one of the few fanfics and seriously made me laugh . . thank you
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Must... Stop... Laughing... Everyone... Staring...
Smozzick chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I've been wondering what annoyed me about this chapter for a while and when I re-read it I finally noticed what it was.

"Akira said, "Makemashita.""

This was just after beating Shindo so it shouldn't have been Akira saying it.

Makemashita means 'I have lost'. (roughly)
Owl344 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm sorry, this was too funny. I nearly spilled my tea all over the place, because I couldn't keep my mouth closed I was laughing too hard! Hikaru: I'm sneaky. Touya: ... Hikaru: SUPER sneaky, bwahahaha Touya: Ah! *Crazy*, I see. That was fun.

On a more serious note, I liked Touya's realizations about Hikaru. Generally speaking, love the fic.
White Ivy chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Nice change of subject Sai...pretending that Touya Meijin is in a box to distract Hikaru from your plots. lol
Anon. E. Moose chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
I read this entire story in one day.

You are ultimate queen of fanfiction. I love you.

...More Hiraku?
Kazukimi chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I have a lot of fun with this fic. Hikaru is so dumb and cute, Akira will never be bored with Hikaru as husband XD
Aria ofthe Sky chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
OMG, I really really really love that calendar part. Imagining the all proper and modest Akira Touya posing shirtless for Weekly Go? AMGTPDPUJ... The image is just SO hot! Could you please write a special story about that? Like what happened during the photoshot, because, honestly, Akira won't be too happy or willing doing the pose. Or maybe more details about who, in addition to Hikaru, buy the calender. After all, Hikaru did mention that they have to reprint it only after two days! *drool* Please please please write it!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Wow, it's still hilarious, even to the very end I loved the part about all the calenders
Michelle chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Love the story!
THis is like my forth or fifth time reading this
Its funny
THanks for making this story!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »