Reviews for Hikaru no Girl
Smozzick chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I've been wondering what annoyed me about this chapter for a while and when I re-read it I finally noticed what it was.

"Akira said, "Makemashita.""

This was just after beating Shindo so it shouldn't have been Akira saying it.

Makemashita means 'I have lost'. (roughly)
Owl344 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm sorry, this was too funny. I nearly spilled my tea all over the place, because I couldn't keep my mouth closed I was laughing too hard! Hikaru: I'm sneaky. Touya: ... Hikaru: SUPER sneaky, bwahahaha Touya: Ah! *Crazy*, I see. That was fun.

On a more serious note, I liked Touya's realizations about Hikaru. Generally speaking, love the fic.
White Ivy chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Nice change of subject Sai...pretending that Touya Meijin is in a box to distract Hikaru from your plots. lol
Anon. E. Moose chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
I read this entire story in one day.

You are ultimate queen of fanfiction. I love you.

...More Hiraku?
Kazukimi chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I have a lot of fun with this fic. Hikaru is so dumb and cute, Akira will never be bored with Hikaru as husband XD
Aria ofthe Sky chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
OMG, I really really really love that calendar part. Imagining the all proper and modest Akira Touya posing shirtless for Weekly Go? AMGTPDPUJ... The image is just SO hot! Could you please write a special story about that? Like what happened during the photoshot, because, honestly, Akira won't be too happy or willing doing the pose. Or maybe more details about who, in addition to Hikaru, buy the calender. After all, Hikaru did mention that they have to reprint it only after two days! *drool* Please please please write it!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Wow, it's still hilarious, even to the very end I loved the part about all the calenders
Michelle chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Love the story!
THis is like my forth or fifth time reading this
Its funny
THanks for making this story!
Spinestalker chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
I want to have your ebabies for this. I laughed out loud so much. Hikaru was BRILLIANTLY done and Akira was everything I would expect dealing with a Hikaru that crazy! I LOVED this. The dialogue, the monologue, the story over all. Giving Hikaru a cross-dressing complex is just fabulously done here and I was honestly rolling in giggles. You have won my heart! I bow to you oh great one.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
The perfect conclusion for the perfect fanfiction.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Did you send a chapter 17?
Junesun chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
Awesome! Thank you so much for writing this great story and thank you even more for updating so regularly and quickly. You're my new favourite author. Are you planning to write any more Hikaru no Go stories?
Neloska chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
The ending seemed rather sudden. I would have liked to see some of the mentioned scenes (Sai returning, Koyo reaction to Hikaru's idea, Akira and Hikaru eloping,...), but it was definitely funny and fluffy anyway. I look forward to more stories from you
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Okay I laughed all through this epilogue. This was brilliant, really, really brilliant.
And poor Akira! LOL.
gaul1 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
good chapter, wonders how they can spin sai disappearing, keep up the good work, btw your 16 is the same chapter as 15
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »