Reviews for How to Fall in Love in 97 Days
Pleaseeee finish this story! I love it so far!
Leaving and Left chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
But you looooovvvvvveeeeeee her! Why are you tearing her away from yourself! For some Carter(who I'm starting to like too, but I like James more. Carter isn't one of those annoying second options that they put in romance books... Or is he?)? You guys loooovvvveeeee each other, and while you're helping her, she actually likes you, but won't admit it, and you're too scared! Please, just admit your feelings James and you won't go through all this pain. She loves you! She loves you so much, she just doesn't realize. You guys are going to get married and have a little boy named Harry who will save the world while you are watching together from heaven and being in love! Don't doe this to yourself! Don't do it to her! Don't do it to poor Carter! Don't do it to Harry, and don't do it to Jily!

I'm crazy. I'm talking to a piece of writing. That's amazing, by the way.
GinnyEvans4 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
im intrigued...if not a bit scared as to where this could go
ilovebooks1111 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Awesome! Brilliant! Plssss update...i am really lookimg forward to more!
UnlimitedThoughts chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Ahhhhhhhh I have tingles. Jamessssssss. Why must you take advantage of Lily? Lilyyy, why did you have to agree to this? Carter, please don't do anything bad. Okay. Ah. Anyway. Awesome. Love it ;)
wolf badger chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
you haven't updated in two years...
i want to read the end of this story so pleeeeaaaaase i beg you... plz update!
i really like your stories :) they're beautiful
Sins of Envy chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Very nice... I think I see where you might be going with that and it is ver nice indeed...

BurntQueen chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh, please, please, please, please update. This story is going to be brilliant, I can tell. And this is the thirty-third review, so that's a sign or something, that you had to update, right?
Please, please, please, please, please with lemon sherbets on top.
PretzelofFate chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really like this idea. Please continue!
Marauderette96 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
this is a fantastic story! i stumbled onto it while reading searching through some potter stuff please please update this story you are great at getting into Lily's head, somehow i imagine that she would have been like this, smart, a little self-conscious and flustering around boys. Please update this story because it is brilliant
Sourdoughtoast chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE THIS! Seriously. Update? :)
twilightstargazer chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
This is an amazing story, but how come you haven't updated in nearly four months?

Please please please continue on with this story. It seems really interesting and I, along with many of your other readers, would love to see an update from you soon.
peacock33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
This seems like it is going to be a fairly amusing and interesting story and I'm excited to see how things progress. But if you are ultimately going to have Lily and James get together, which I assume you are, I hope that he isn't too much of a womanizer as I dislike stories that make a guy who just uses and disrespects women the romantic hero unless he undergoes some significant and realistic change and maturing, and I think it would take a lot for Lily to trust him after having a history like that. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Aps180599 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
the plot is awesome. this is one of my fav. pair and i love to read bout this pair. wish u luck for next chapter. will continue to read.