Reviews for Discombobulation
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 4/9
please write some more. there are still more episodes and scenes to incorporate into the story. what happens when everyone finds out that merlin's dead love is Freya. what about the Excalibur scene. when gwaine comes into the scene.
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 3/29
please write some. what will everyone's faces be like when they see merlin transform himself as dragoon the great. he is funny when he transforms himself into an old version of himself
sleepy eskimo chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please write more! This story is great!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
this story is amazing. despite the fact that its been at least 1 1/2 years since its been last updated, I really hope you continue especially since the next episode is so exciting!
NekoAmi1216 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
GWAINE SHIPS IT!
SweetBloodLust chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I just love this. I really hope you continue.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I love gwaine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
(You need to capitalize names in then middle of sentences and put commas before the second quotation mark when someone is speaking.)
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I hope to read the next chapter soon; I can't wait to be able to read about Lancelot, everyone could see why Lancelot was always worried about Merlin and when Mrlin kills Nimueh

Please update the next chapter soon
Ashling Alroy chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
OMG! I just found this fic and it is AWESOME! I love how Arthur isn't right on broad with accepting Merlin's magic right away. It is so refection because the other story don't have your take!
You should continue because I love The Poisoned Chalice episode! Please return to this fic! You're such a great writer!
yoya24 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Please, please, please, please,please...CONTINUE¬°
Bored chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Alright, despite the grammar mistakes in the first three chapters, it was an okay story.
Then you got to this chapter.
We know half of it already, do we really need to read their impressions on each little bit of episode 1?
I didn't even finish the chapter.
Bored.
Perhaps a rewrite is in order?
Tomanyfandomstochoossefrom chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
You stopped? Why?!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I love these Watch the series fics and I hope you continue yours soon.
RememberTheMuse chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Next chapter, next chapter! D please?