Reviews for Discombobulation
I don't suppose you'll update?
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Merlin has a thing for dark haired women, doesn't he? I don't think he's ever been paired with a blonde woman or a red head.
iamthesoulfinder chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Aw this was updated so long ago :( I'm guessing no one's even here anymore to read this review :'( oh well I'm going to say it anyway, this story is really funny and I for one freaking love it XD if you are still there then please write more.
FudoTwin17 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
This is epic! :) I hope you update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
it good but you need to update it more often so that the readers like me are wanting to see these so do continue because it is good
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
please write some more. there are still more episodes and scenes to incorporate into the story. what happens when everyone finds out that merlin's dead love is Freya. what about the Excalibur scene. when gwaine comes into the scene.
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
please write some. what will everyone's faces be like when they see merlin transform himself as dragoon the great. he is funny when he transforms himself into an old version of himself
sleepy eskimo chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Please write more! This story is great!
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
this story is amazing. despite the fact that its been at least 1 1/2 years since its been last updated, I really hope you continue especially since the next episode is so exciting!
NekoAmi1216 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
GWAINE SHIPS IT!
Sweetness282 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I just love this. I really hope you continue.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I love gwaine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
(You need to capitalize names in then middle of sentences and put commas before the second quotation mark when someone is speaking.)
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I hope to read the next chapter soon; I can't wait to be able to read about Lancelot, everyone could see why Lancelot was always worried about Merlin and when Mrlin kills Nimueh

Please update the next chapter soon
Ashling Alroy chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
OMG! I just found this fic and it is AWESOME! I love how Arthur isn't right on broad with accepting Merlin's magic right away. It is so refection because the other story don't have your take!
You should continue because I love The Poisoned Chalice episode! Please return to this fic! You're such a great writer!