Reviews for The Very Thought Of You
Somebunnyelse chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story. Found it by mistake, now I;m hooked. Was it ever finished? Thanks.
saint21 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Very interesting. Update soon please
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
DUDE, I AM SO HOOKED, YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!

I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

HOW DOES THE BERRY DOCTOR SEE QUINN AS A GIRL?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! WHERE ARE THEY!?

CONTINUEEEE
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The story is awesome! Go on! :D

PLEASEEEEEE, I'M DESPERATE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
apisontlc chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Great start! I wish there was more to it. :(
Why chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Why do you do this? You write a good story with an interesting plot... WHY!? I'm crying here.. continue please.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
dearest author, continue pleaseeeeeee...
CeciltheGleek chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Please update this story, the concept so far sounds awesome :D
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Argh again I must know whats gonna happen it's so intriguing.
riverkirby chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
omg this is awesome I LOVE THIS story already! Wait why would Frank assume Rachel is Prego, is it how Quinn is being protective? lol Benny knows Quinn isnt a man lol unlike Frank and his buddy lol THIS is really interesting. Miriam huh? hmmm... Benny Berry tho lol Well I am excited to read more of this so update soon :)
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Please please please keep writing, I love this start and I would live to know more. I really would
electrictwizist chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Oh my gosh, now I really really really want this story. Please come back and update it and make me the happiest woman alive. Becuase they're with Rachel's family and it's just so I can't with my the way she and after the oh my I just I can't with the feelings right now. Please please please please please please update this if you want to make a girl very happy. Please.

Please.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my gosh. My friend just send me this link without telling me what it was about, so I'm reading it and it's amazing. And I see you haven't updated it since January, and please update this fic because I love it already so much. I'm going to read the second chapter now but seriously, update. Please.
tyrannosaurus chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
MOAR DAMMIT. MOAAAAARRR!
Lubov chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Oh, I got the feeling that this is going to be GREAT. Please, continue.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »