Reviews for Dual Fic Kari's Love for Davis
Flaming Platinum chapter 1 . 7/1
Hey Kumo. I'm finally getting around to reviewing you so here it goes!

First off, while indifferent to who Kari gets, I honestly found this piece short but yet sweet. I have no clue how far off we are since the final battle, but it appears that Davis has moved on from going all gaga for Kari and has a more subtle crush on her, which I honestly think works better for Davis. Yeah, he's pretty dense, but he's also sort of aloof with feelings other than friendship, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't fully grasp the concept of dating. So him being a lot less "Kari I LOVE YOU!" and more "Yeah, I love you" just seems to work in favor for him. And it appears that, from what I remember, Kari hasn't changed much. Yet considering you've written two fics for Kari that are identical, I'm rather curious as to what this does for Kari. But either way, I'm pretty sure she'll be happy.

Either way, as I had said, this was a nice short piece with classic (dub) Digimon humor and I absolutely love how the kiss was just described as it was - a kiss. Nothing fancy, nothing way too out there. Just a kiss and I like that. Anyways, I'll go check the other one out. See you!
S.Walden chapter 1 . 6/19
I'm a fan of both pairings, but I chose this one. Not enough Daikari on FFnet. I like your Daisuke- he's almost /too/ casual, too innocent. I enjoyed it.
darkalphazero chapter 1 . 6/18
I am not a big fan of non oc story's for the most part but I really like this one shot, I loved how the characterization is spot on and wish that more stories with cannon characters had good characterization like this does
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
c-h-a-t-o
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aww! Very cute! It was an excellent idea to have two fics where she ends up with both! Bravo on that!

As for this fic, it's very cute and realistic! Loved it :)

The only thing I suggest is spacing between your paragraphs a little more! :)