Reviews for Dual Fic Kari's Love for TK
Flaming Platinum chapter 1 . 7/1
And in this one, TK tries to kiss Kari and Kari ends up doing it. Still makes me curious, does that mean Tk and Davis are going to the same festival, or do these fics take place in a separate universe where Kari chooses someone else. Though I would prefer it if it was the former because it would be cute to see a fic where both of them go to the festival and everyone just forgets about love and have a cute, nice time.

Though moving onto the actual story, I honestly think this one had the more cuter moments than the Daikari one. With TK asking if Tai was going to be there (something Davis didn't seem to bother with asking) and then Kari breaking his watch so that she can move the handles to make it midnight. Oh Kari, you are such a devious little girl. XD Too bad TK's watch is broken. But eh, it's probably meaningless compared to what happened/what will happen.

Anyways, I guess this is all I have for this review and I hope you consider making a fic that connects these two stories if they were supposed to be connected, because I still think that TK, Davis, and Kari hanging out at a festival together might be the cutest thing I read. And plus you really can write fluff. Either way, see you...sometime.
kangnamsong-room chapter 1 . 6/20
I like the ending! Haha lmao tk XD
Just everything about Kari must be Tai were overprotective :D
Ivan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
que porcaria e essa seu viado que chato
Mimato love 4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
What an awesome idea to satisfy both Takari and Daikari fans. I'm a Takari fan so i've read this one. It was cute :3 But i have nothing agaisnt Daikari.
Cearta Day chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Satisfying both Takari and Daikari fans? Nice idea. I read both and found the little differences interesting (like how in this one the guy tries to kiss Kari, but in the other Kari tries to kiss the guy)

I decided to review this one because I am indeed a takari fan. Good work!