Reviews for Blast from the Past
DarknekoKurai chapter 26 . 1/4
This is so good! I love the idea of this! Thanks so much for sharing.
Sakura kunoichi no power chapter 26 . 1/4
I just found this story and i love it!
I read some where sessh it's a dog and a baby but never something like this.. cool!
I do hope that update a chapter soon :3
I love the story
Tosha232 chapter 26 . 12/11/2019
Awesome! Please continue!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/9/2019
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
He’s such a cute puppy, how can Kagome resist his adorable baby face? I’d want to cuddle and coo and this sweet boy all the time.
Frog chapter 26 . 11/24/2019
Dear Kjpanny Kjchristie17,
I hope you're okay.
Blast from the Past and, Remembering are two of my favourite stories!
If you ever continue any of your Awesome stories I would love to read them ;)
If not, thank you for writing and sharing your stories,
Sincerely Frog
Guest chapter 26 . 11/9/2019
I'm in love with this story. It's amazing
madmiko chapter 26 . 11/9/2019
Even if Sesshoumaru had meant to be showing possessiveness of her as his future mate by calling her "bitch," that seemed an odd time to do so. Unless he was doing it as a signal to the other female because she was being hostile. But Taya didn't seem to take it that way. She was smug. And that hurt Kagome more. I can't believe he waited until the next day to try to correct his mistake and make her feel better. He's not very considerate of her feelings to let her continue to suffer when he knew it was a misunderstanding. I'm glad she told him not to call her that because no matter how he meant it, it would always be abusive to her. I see that this story hadn't been updated since 2015, but I sure hope you are still writing! You have such talent and creativity! I hope you will update this story and your other Sess/Kag works soon! I am a big fan!
madmiko chapter 25 . 11/9/2019
I'm glad Rin realizes that Taya doesn't like Kagome. She may need to clue in the older Sesshoumaru. Or maybe his younger self will. He sensed Taya's animosity towards her and he didn't do anything about it. I'm disappointed in him. He really should be making things very plain to the outsider.
madmiko chapter 24 . 11/9/2019
If Taya brushed up against Sesshoumaru 29 times, why didn't he tell her to stop? If he is courting Kagome, he should be making it clear to any other females that he isn't available. Good for Kagome for realizing she should let Taya see her that way. Also, I don't think Kikyou's clay body bleeds. When she is injured, it cracks. She doesn't have any blood. I am so curious about what kind of spell she putting on Inuyasha, though!
madmiko chapter 23 . 11/9/2019
Hmmm. If young Sesshoumaru doesn't like Taya, I'm thinking older Sesshoumaru wouldn't have a relationship with her. I have to confess, I hate it when Sesshoumaru has a "woman from his past" show up. Kagome had to deal with Kikyou, so I hate it when she has to deal with another woman concerning Sesshoumaru, too. Poor Kagome. At least Taya sees that Sesshoumaru is treating Kagome differently than he does anyone else. And ugh! What is Kikyou up to?
madmiko chapter 22 . 11/9/2019
I loved Shippou's little talk with young Sesshoumaru. The revelation that shippou also has alpha status was interesting, as were his thoughts and feelings about Kagome and Rin both being his. He's willing to let young Sesshoumaru believe Kagome belongs to him, too, as long as he doesn't tell her that, but he can't be friends with Rin. LOL! Thank goodness Shippou isn't going to let any romantic feelings of possessiveness get mixed up-keep Sesshoumaru focused on Kagome!
madmiko chapter 21 . 11/9/2019
"He did not remember being this annoying when he was young." LOL! I love that line. Brilliant! Poor little guy thinks she's rejecting him because she tells him she doesn't belong to him. I'm glad Miroku and Sango refuse to travel with Kikyou.
madmiko chapter 18 . 11/9/2019
Very interesting chapter! Poor little Sesshoumaru accidentally hurt Kagome, then had to save her. Interesting that the older Sesshoumaru's youki didn't seem able to help her. Poor little guy felt so guilty then. And then Sesshoumaru felt the need to override his own claim. LOL! I hope they go see Bokuseno soon.
madmiko chapter 16 . 11/9/2019
Cute chapter with Rin and Shippou making friendly overtures to the young Sesshoumaru.
1,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »