Reviews for Blast from the Past

perfect..
flakeshake07 chapter 26 . 12/16/2021
great story
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 26 . 10/9/2021
I hope you come back to this story I’m super into it! It’s great writing and storyline!. Although I know it’s beeen half a decade since you’ve updated it so I doubt you will. Buuutt if you have no interest coming back to it I think it’s such a good story that other people would want to pick it up. It’s rated the 4th highest with favorites in sess/kag fics in the rated m section so I know I’m not the only one who really likes it!
alealcira456 chapter 26 . 9/14/2021
Continue please, it is wonderful.
Claudia87 chapter 26 . 9/11/2021
I hope one day you finish this amazing fic thank you so much for writing these chapters. I love little Maru, he’s so cute and innocent.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 23 . 9/2/2021
I love your authors notes they’re always hilarious! I’m dead
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2021
so, usual plot device of how inuyasha is evil and sucks. very lazy, if you hate the character just kill them off in first chapter and never mention em again. thankfully story is dead.
froggygrl chapter 26 . 7/23/2021
still waiting for chapter 27...
April5729 chapter 26 . 1/20/2021
I really enjoyed this story and a few others. I hope you come back and finish someday.
ZeWarudoman chapter 23 . 12/11/2020
courting her? and wanting her removed? please be more consistent next time, author-san.
LunareyGale chapter 26 . 10/4/2020
Rereading this I realized this is the chapter they shared their first kiss
Star chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
This is so good I hope you finish
Janey-Paininator chapter 26 . 6/14/2020
I'm excited for the chapters to come!
Janey-Paininator chapter 19 . 6/14/2020
So, I have a theory. When Kagome gets mad and starts glowing with power, it's like that is her version of her inner beast like Sesshoumaru and Maru have? By the way, loving the story!
1,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »