Reviews for Blast from the Past
froggygrl chapter 1 . 8/29
it's been forever but I would still love for you to continue this story! it's so good that I find myself still rereading it every few months even though it's incomplete.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 26 . 8/27
SO GOOD!
Imogene17 chapter 26 . 7/3
So...its been two years. Is there any hope for this story to continue? I really like your writing style and the plot line is really interesting. Also child Seshomaru is adorable. Please continue writing this. Your story is well loved.
dark m00n angel chapter 26 . 6/20
Great story please update soon i really want too know what happened next
Ganzademon chapter 26 . 6/13
Can't wait for the next chapter and more please update soon
Savagehunger47 chapter 26 . 5/21
I hope you haven't dropped this story. It's hard to find good Sesshomaru and Kagome stories (TT), and your story is wonderful. I really wanna know what happens next XD
Koritsia chapter 26 . 5/12
Please update soon
CelestialYuki chapter 26 . 4/23
I wonder if this story will ever get an update ? I really enjoyed it
Benny Boy chapter 9 . 4/14
Inubitch.
Benedict chapter 6 . 4/14
Inuyasha happened in 1496 while America was established in 1776, so it wouldn't have existed yet.
basically chapter 12 . 4/12
It's a 2 for 1 deal. 2 Sesshoumarus for the price of Kagome's TLC (tender loving care).
LadyRainDancer chapter 26 . 4/9
I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Hope you update soon!
Cant wait for thr next one
froggygrl chapter 26 . 1/7
It's been over a year! Please update! -forever waiting
Melody21 chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
Damn I was really hoping by the time I reached chapter 20 that the rest of the story would be packed into the last 6. I love little Mary. I enjoyed the direction you were taking this story. Ill def be round if you do decide to continue. Thank you for sharing none the less. Absolutely brilliant.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »