Reviews for Blast from the Past
Vampiregirl01 chapter 26 . 2/3
please continue this story and update next chapter.
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 26 . 1/3
I love this Fanfic. It takes a turn to the usual Sesshomaru/Kagome fanficthat im used to. Is is soooo cute! I hope you update soon
rhizz17 chapter 26 . 12/29/2017
Please update
kitsunells chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
wheres my baby shippo he thinks of kagome like a sister or a mom so i dont think hed spray far from her.
PawnStarr chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Please don’t drop this story. It’s really good and original writing. One of the better fics around.
welliegirl16 chapter 26 . 12/10/2017
I love this story. I hope you get the chance to finish it some day. You are an amazingly talented writer and i truly enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing your efforts!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
I'm so sad that you quit writing! I hope to read more of this story soon!
Ishara chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
I love your writing, and I've always loved this story! I don't if you will continue it, but I'd love to read more if you did. Thank you for writing,
hermonine chapter 26 . 10/13/2017
Great story! Update soon!
Coolfire30 chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
my heart hurts. you've abandoned this fanfic haven't you.
Coolfire30 chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
i scream. i scream internally. Sesshou is a sadist. and i am a sado-masochist. fuck me. yes. i love this.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
i know by just even reading an unfinished story. im setting myself up for a tremendous amount of sadness and pain. but even still it was worth to read through please update or atleast tell us what is going to happen. i need. no. we need a closure on this story. like many others. so please.
froggygrl chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
it's been forever but I would still love for you to continue this story! it's so good that I find myself still rereading it every few months even though it's incomplete.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
Imogene17 chapter 26 . 7/3/2017
So...its been two years. Is there any hope for this story to continue? I really like your writing style and the plot line is really interesting. Also child Seshomaru is adorable. Please continue writing this. Your story is well loved.
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »