Reviews for Blast from the Past
Avarianna chapter 23 . 3/2
Oooohhh happy to see all the updates hope for more soon!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 2/25
lol I thought songo might be pregent! lol Why am I the only girl I know who does not get moodey at that time of the moth haha. :P Love the story! little sess! :) Love the fact Sesshumaru is starting to like Kagome yay! :) Is kagome going to go all demon momma full yoiko form mode. Imean shesh sesshumaru going to get it. lol. :) I love the story and await the next chapter :)
Dinobunny chapter 23 . 2/24
Yikes! Creepy Kikyo is back. What is she feeding Inuyasha?! Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 1 . 2/21
I just love her response to his name.
ncarter1991 chapter 23 . 2/16
Please write more to this story! I already finished all 23 chapters. Please let there be more. I'm into the pairing little Maru! And your right, d-bag dumbass inyuasha needs glasses... badly!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 23 . 2/16
*GASSSSSPPPPP!*
anime pirate 13 chapter 23 . 2/9
XD loved this chap
i dont like taya xp
aww sesshomaru and kagome had some moments so cute
XD i love reading ur A.N
Wuli chapter 23 . 2/5
I love this story and I hope that you write more soon. I really can't wait to see what happens next. Sorry. I'm not too good at writing reviews but I absolutely love this story. I love how you keep things interesting by adding twists and turns and the memories that Sesshomaru has a hard time remembering that comes in flashes. I just love that :D Keep up the good work and thank you for such a great story.
dragonlily22 chapter 23 . 2/3
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you! (͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Seraphina Dragon chapter 23 . 2/3
hope to read more
DecemberSnowfall chapter 23 . 2/3
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need you to update. I LOVE this story. Its one of my favorites! I am just dying to know what happens next. Please update soon!
anny ta 2703 chapter 23 . 1/31
LOL I love your preview for the net chapter XD I just found this fic today and read everything in 1 go. Mini sesshoumaru is sooo adroble " I'm looking forward to your next update!
alicewiggles chapter 23 . 1/30
is she killing babies and giving their blood to him! Kagome would kick her butt . plus you would think the smell for Kikyo or claypot would kill any moods gag I can't believe he kisses her
kimmico chapter 23 . 1/25
Lmao, so hilarious, love it. Kami sama romance and ooh la la loving where this is going, keep it coming
bribright91 chapter 23 . 1/25
Really great chapter. I like where you are going with Taya and can't wait for the children's reactions, especially Rin's. Thanks for posting!
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »