Reviews for Clash of the Titans
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
The poor alien is going to die.
The Doctor clearly has the advantage.
oochya chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Did you seriously bring Monty Python and the Holy Grail? That is so awesome! You just made my day! Lovely fan fiction. Its a shame it's so short but what can you do, right? You just became my second ever favorite author. Thank you.
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
*having a meltdown* Gaaaaah!
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
So, you didn't so much pick *a* Sherlock Holmes, as you picked all of them. Excellent.

This made me laugh. Welld one.
Kalarella chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yes! I love it! Hilarious, and I love how all the companions are just loving it too.
rockwithpeace13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I had no idea I wanted this so bad. Good job.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Four went in, only one will come out.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
The Doctor never said that the Time Lords ruled time. Having him make a claim he never made does not prove does not his arrogance. Plus Planet Cuba is just repeating the Barcalona joke.
andysanime chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Oh goodness XD it would be really intereasting if they actually met 3
LadyElemental chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That is easily the funniest crossover ever. I absolutely love it!

LE
staticfan101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Me: uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh...
Doctor: I think you broke her brain.
House: No duh, captain obvious.
Sherlock: Wrong, clearly she is suffering from a extreme case of fangirl overload.
Patrick: I believe Mr. Holmes here is right. Let me just hipnotize her into calming down real quick. *does his fancy hipnotizing thing on me*
Me: THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! :D 33333 also, thank you everyone for fixing me. Although, I think you may be losing your touch Jane. I still feel more hyper then a 3 year old who's just eaten a 5 pound bag of candy. :D
Arashi Kanashimi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
OMW! That was so amazing! I was rofling the whole time! :D
Ok, fave crossover ever! Please, make another one with our 4 geniuses, I beg you! Or maybe extend this into a full-length fic! Please! You'd literally make me dance. XD
Ms. SpearBourne chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That had to be the silliest, funniest, quirkiest story I've ever read! I'd been wondering what would happen if House and the Doctor met, which is how I stumbled upon this fic. And I'm very, very glad I did!

Nice touch at the end there, too. Brilliant!
BlackSaphirax chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Couldn't stop laughing. Bluddy btillait. Bahaha omg I'm sending this to my friend. Well done, good person. well done indeed.