Reviews for Shattered
LadyWillowJean chapter 32 . 4/11
I hope all is well for you! It’s been a long time since you updated but I hope you know I still can’t wait for the next chapter and always eagerly await!
slvrphoenx chapter 32 . 3/3
Love the update. I just reread the whole story because I really enjoy it. Congrats on graduating. I love how Kagome told Seshomaru off and he felt a little of the pain he caused her. I can’t wait to read the next update to see how Kazuki is now with Kagome. Also was wondering where Seshomaru’s pack is. Please update when you can.
lara5170 chapter 32 . 3/2
This is a very good story and I am looking forward to reading more but I am hoping that Kagome doesn't have to keep suffering
JENOVA's Daughter chapter 32 . 1/26
Man I missed reading your work! I've been away for a while and coming back to this is amazing!
DUCKY692 chapter 32 . 1/9
I'm enjoying your story very much, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Angel chapter 32 . 1/8
Thank you! Please update soon!
animefan chapter 32 . 12/23/2017
I have to agree with kagome, thank u for this chapter, pls continue it. Kazuki is a good demon who knows if u love something very much cherish the happiness. That is something Sesshomaru has to accept. He just experience what happens when he rejects something important in his life. He has to make up for every bit of it. Every tiny detail he put her through hell and back. Starting with feelings and compliments. He also has to swallow his pride, apologize and play nice. It can b both humiliating and a reward.
PawnStarr chapter 32 . 12/18/2017
What a cliffhanger! I really felt for Kagome. Overall a good chapter! Can’t wait for more.
Horselover15678 chapter 32 . 12/16/2017
Love the story! Congratulations on graduating. I just graduated from college in May this past year.
Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 32 . 12/11/2017
Please update asap :)
kouga's older woman chapter 32 . 12/9/2017
Poor Kagome
KitElizaKing chapter 32 . 12/4/2017
Wonderful to see and update for this. Thanks so much. It was a very interesting chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/4/2017
Nooooooooooooo! Please write more soon! Soooooo good!
Veraozao chapter 32 . 12/4/2017
love it, kiss
Ashatan87 chapter 32 . 12/3/2017
I have missed this story! I read it from the beginning to refresh my memory. I forgot how much Sesshomaru's treatment of Kagome made me so mad at him! I don't mind that chapters aren't so long, I just appreciate getting chapters. And hope that this story continues and gets finished. _

P.S. - I can't wait for the next chapter! Really curious to see how differnt Kazuki is after beibg reborn as a Phoenix!And see where Kagome and Sesshomaru go from here! And I love little Shippou! Where is Rin now? You mentioned her a Shippoe being back at the village when they were shard hunting, but I don't remember her being there when they returned to Edo
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »