Reviews for Shattered
stellacept chapter 7 . 1/5
So SAD I think my tear wells have dried up,but I still love it. I have read this story once half way through under the name,'Shattered but not broken',or something like that.
deviantgirl17 chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Oh please keep going I am so into this I've lost track of how many times I have read this story it's just too good don't leave me at cliffhanger ending please keep it going!
animefan chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
we're not broken just bent & we can learn to love again. bravo on this chapter, as much as I hate the Western Lords previous actions, kagome has to learn to eventually forgive him. & that prideful mutt has to learn that love is precious, he has to prove that he can make her happy. smile for him, laugh for him, giving a smile that says I love you. & it's not bad manners to just ask for help. I am suggesting he gives her meaningful gifts. & with a lot of yokai after her, this is his chance, show her that he cares, he can love, he can prove to be the most wonderful lover worthy to kneel before her. SUCK IT UP & I FUCKING MEAN IT!
Faery66 chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
lunawolfy chapter 31 . 9/4/2016
thatvwas so intense i have no idea what to do please update when you can since starting this story i could not stop reading ots simply amazing and congrats on the graduation! ! !
Kalaharia chapter 31 . 9/3/2016
Please continue writing. Its a very good story.
Last Breath chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
That is all I would have said, Uh-oh
Last Breath chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
I like this link: .
Last Breath chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Lonely by Akon is on right now. I am just like :(
Last Breath chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
This isn't cool, all of my family members and I mean all that were alive at my birth has died of cancer. Not cool.
Last Breath chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Oh his beast claimed her and she did not submit to it so it broke her into submitting to everyone.
AbyssalSiren chapter 31 . 8/20/2016
Uh-oh?, UH-OH! What do you mean Uh-oh!?
ael24strawberry chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
Please write the next chapter soon
PaundreaSciffo chapter 31 . 7/27/2016
Please update soon. Love your story and how it is progressing.
Maryah2121 chapter 31 . 7/26/2016
I hope you will finish the story this is a good read
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »