Reviews for Shattered
tuberose lover chapter 30 . 1/27
Oh my glob!ヽ(Д)ノ more!...()pwetty pwease with pwuppy dogs on top
boobug58921 chapter 30 . 1/25
love the story PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon
Stardust Miko chapter 11 . 1/21
is his name kazuki or kazuka?
Kitkat chapter 17 . 1/19
Could you write a fanfiction about those 2 Kazuki x kagome please
amberlover chapter 30 . 1/15
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon im going nuts wondering whats going to go on next
Didi3006 chapter 30 . 1/14
I love your story. Especially the idea to incorporate a fire elemental gives that special touch to it. Please continue soon.
Ducki9 chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
This story has made me cry waterfalls T-T and be furious X( but they were parts of the story that made me happy as well.
I really like the concept of your story. I'm really waiting to see how Sesshomaru will try to get Kagome's forgiveness.
Though the only thing I don't like is the realtionship between Kazuki and Kagome. Why would Kagome repeatedly rely on Kazuki when she knows his feeling. The more the relies on him the more hopeful he will get and thus, suffer a lot more. I think there should be a little bit of more distance between the two.

Please please update soon! The last chapter come out months ago !
shellly.c chapter 30 . 11/23/2015
Your story made me cry, angry, and happy.. And I love itSo pleaaaasssseee update:)
M-Angel 05 chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
Loving the story. Please update soon?
Daughter of Fuyuki chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
Please update this soon I'm seriously in love with this fanfic
Guest chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
Aww. I really miss this story
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
So Sesshomaru is her soul mate and Kazuki is lke...someone, who will never have a chance? Because he is not her mate?
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Your AN made me smile. Gosh, you are just so admireworthy :)
Bookworm19810 chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
I'm in love with this FanFic! Keep on uploading please! You're an awesome writer!
Dorkfishe97 chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
Love this chapter! I love the new dynamic forming between Kagome and Sesshomaru! Please update soon!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »