Reviews for Shattered
venyis chapter 30 . 7/27
Really enjoying this adventure! Not that I would wish these events on anyone! I definitely had some sneefing moments. Sesshomaru still needs to squirm a lot more! Apparently, I want Kagome to be a bit of a vindictive bitch. I kept wishing she had a knife so she could stab him, repeatedly, not to kill him, just so he could hurt some. Especially when he ran off with her in his mouth! Kagome needs to knock him down a few notches and put him in his place. He also needs to make a public apology to her in front of the taichi, and he should apologize to them, too.
I hope for Kazuki to find his soulmate, it would ease his separation from Kagome, and he deserves the best. The powerful youkai have a soulmate to provide balance, right? And if I recall Kazuki was supposed to be stronger than Sesshomaru, no? (Ch. 20) I hope she's another fab OC, cause there aren't any characters good enough for him, except Kagome, and we know that can't happen. (I'd be ok with a threesome, but I doubt Sesshomaru would be.)
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 30 . 6/24
OMG. So far, it is a really good fic and I love it! I really hope u update soon cuz I really, really, really want to see if the two start to grow on one another! It is really hard to find good, long fics nowadays. Thank you for providing one! ;D
Please...post the new chapter..i 3 this story..specially the way its written:') :*
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 30 . 6/13
I'm in love with your original character and I was sad to read that others didn't love him as much as I came to. I am torn between the two men for Kagome's love :( I know she has to end up with Sess but I can't help but want Kazu to have something special. :)

You have really done something special with this plot. It's so unique and I love every twist and turn. It all flows so naturally.

I am trying my own hand at writing in this fandom and am inspired by how you have managed I create something original out of the thousands of stories on here about this pair.

Can't wait for more!
myah chapter 30 . 6/12
I love this soooo much but u make me wamt kagome to end with kazuki. Amd i love tje scenes with sesshomaru also! i mean not trying to sound nasty but i like when sesshys devilish side comes out eariler in the chapter ;) i really like those things and if you do more of those maybee go a bit further. Sorry for some reason i really like that but i love your story and you should deffinatly continue it.
REDWOLF47 chapter 30 . 6/8
WOW! GREAT STORY.
Ldysabella chapter 30 . 6/5
Poor Sango. I know she hasn't got that much attention so far, but I'm afraid playing counselor for those three might drive her insane. Hopefully Miroku will lock up Hirakotsu first.
Ldysabella chapter 24 . 6/5
I've been enjoying this story very much, and would actually be happy if sh ed ended up with with Kazuki. I will say that although there are a few minor typos and spelling errors, your writing is very good, both grammar and the narrative. It's very easy for people to nit pick about these but most couldn't write half as well.
Ldysabella chapter 13 . 6/5
I'm just jumping in. I'm intrigued with the idea so far. I like your OC Kazuki very much. Not having Kagome lose her hair is a good call because it's actually the cancer treatment that causes the hairloss. We'll back to reading.
RubyJeweler chapter 30 . 6/3
Yay! Another update. I was waiting for it. Hehehe. I'm not logged in at the moment, but rest assured that I am still keeping up with your updates. Please continue to do what you do with each chapter and enthrall us.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 30 . 6/2
Next chapter sounds interesting. XD Can't wait for chapter 31!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 30 . 6/2
Ooooooooo...
freakypoet33 chapter 30 . 6/2
you made me cry, I am not sure if I am impressed or pissed about it, but still, great story, cant wait for next chapter!
heartluv chapter 30 . 6/2
Oh boy Sesshoumaru..you're going to have to show and do more to prove to Kagome that you actually love her than just caring for her health :D. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ashatan87 chapter 30 . 6/1
I'm so excited that your back to updating Shattered! I look forward to more of Kags n Sesshy _
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »