Reviews for Save For Three
csarbani14 chapter 3 . 8/27
Hey!
RE-reading this for the nth time now... hope your hiatus is about to finish and you'll have some stories (fingers crossed its the susan one).
couriosity chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Aw. Wisp is cute.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I'm really excited about Susan's story! I loved the story behind every item.
Green chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Felt like re-reading this on a lazy Sunday. I love love love the three pieces of her siblings that Susan takes with her. Very imaginative and sentimental. :)

I hope your real-life vacation is going splendidly. :) We are all anxiously awaiting your return and some more fantastic Narnia literature to enjoy!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Ah, so that is where Wisp came from. Oh, Her Highness wants to know if all the Narnians make their way through the gaps
Hebi R chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I am most eager to read Susan's story!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I'm still not over how pe ended, it's so depressing, just like the real classic. I've noticed that many classics adopt tragic endings. This adds to the heavy atmosphere. But I still love the bitter imagery of what happened to Susan, being left alone. Again, awesome writing! :-P
M chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I am a dreadful lurker and not much given to reviewing, but for you I simply must. This story, and the series attached, is excellent. Thanks.
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I wanted to leave another review for you at the end of PE, but eheh...apparently doesn't allow multiple reviews per chapter, but anyhow, I thought on what happened in the last chapter with Susan, coupled with this particular story, and I realized that I've seen few Susan-centric stories, esp dealing with the aftermath of her siblings' deaths, and I would very much like you to continue that storyline. I'd very much like to see the story of what comes next for Susan and how she finds her way to Aslan once more. )
Rayven49 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I liked this :) Wondered about those three items that Susan took with her to America. Now I know, which makes me happy lol.

I think of the three vignettes, I like the last one best. Maybe because Ed's my favorite, maybe because I love Peter and Edmund's interactions, or maybe because Wisp is so darn smart. The perfect companion for a kingdomless king.

Nice job!

Yours,

Rayven
basaltone chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Love the idea of a Narnian creature somehow trapped in England with the kids. Great idea.
Hagios chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Love it! I enjoy pretty much all your stories though - so good! :)
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I loved this look into Edmund's thoughts. His conversation with the kitten was wonderful, although my favorite bit had to be when Edmund spoke of Peter, both because it showed his absolute trust in him and because of the certainty and teasing way in which he said it. ;)

Peter's arrival was great too! Thanks so much for sharing!
Melpomene Lee chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh, man, it pisses me off when I read books or see movies when people hurt animals! I was reading The Dead Zone the other day, and I get to this part where the antagonist just kicks the living daylights out of this dog, and I swear, I was yelling at him through the pages!

And clearly, this Cat is something special. I love that you've opened a door between two worlds that most people usually consider shut once the Pevensies return to England. Your stories really feel *magical* because of all the little things like that that you throw in. It's wonderful!
Kusajishifukutaicho chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Sorry for the spam. *coughs*

IT JUST OCCURED TO ME. Ed just met Wisp. So I'm totally off track, ain't I? This is before PE! Erm. Sorry for the mix-up. And sorry for double-reviewing.