Reviews for Save For Three
couriosity chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Aw. Wisp is cute.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I'm really excited about Susan's story! I loved the story behind every item.
Green chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Felt like re-reading this on a lazy Sunday. I love love love the three pieces of her siblings that Susan takes with her. Very imaginative and sentimental. :)

I hope your real-life vacation is going splendidly. :) We are all anxiously awaiting your return and some more fantastic Narnia literature to enjoy!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Ah, so that is where Wisp came from. Oh, Her Highness wants to know if all the Narnians make their way through the gaps
Hebi R chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I am most eager to read Susan's story!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I'm still not over how pe ended, it's so depressing, just like the real classic. I've noticed that many classics adopt tragic endings. This adds to the heavy atmosphere. But I still love the bitter imagery of what happened to Susan, being left alone. Again, awesome writing! :-P
M chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I am a dreadful lurker and not much given to reviewing, but for you I simply must. This story, and the series attached, is excellent. Thanks.
Firefly's Rebirth chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I wanted to leave another review for you at the end of PE, but eheh...apparently doesn't allow multiple reviews per chapter, but anyhow, I thought on what happened in the last chapter with Susan, coupled with this particular story, and I realized that I've seen few Susan-centric stories, esp dealing with the aftermath of her siblings' deaths, and I would very much like you to continue that storyline. I'd very much like to see the story of what comes next for Susan and how she finds her way to Aslan once more. )
Rayven49 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I liked this :) Wondered about those three items that Susan took with her to America. Now I know, which makes me happy lol.

I think of the three vignettes, I like the last one best. Maybe because Ed's my favorite, maybe because I love Peter and Edmund's interactions, or maybe because Wisp is so darn smart. The perfect companion for a kingdomless king.

Nice job!

basaltone chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Love the idea of a Narnian creature somehow trapped in England with the kids. Great idea.
Hagios chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Love it! I enjoy pretty much all your stories though - so good! :)
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I loved this look into Edmund's thoughts. His conversation with the kitten was wonderful, although my favorite bit had to be when Edmund spoke of Peter, both because it showed his absolute trust in him and because of the certainty and teasing way in which he said it. ;)

Peter's arrival was great too! Thanks so much for sharing!
Melpomene Lee chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Oh, man, it pisses me off when I read books or see movies when people hurt animals! I was reading The Dead Zone the other day, and I get to this part where the antagonist just kicks the living daylights out of this dog, and I swear, I was yelling at him through the pages!

And clearly, this Cat is something special. I love that you've opened a door between two worlds that most people usually consider shut once the Pevensies return to England. Your stories really feel *magical* because of all the little things like that that you throw in. It's wonderful!
Kusajishifukutaicho chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Sorry for the spam. *coughs*

IT JUST OCCURED TO ME. Ed just met Wisp. So I'm totally off track, ain't I? This is before PE! Erm. Sorry for the mix-up. And sorry for double-reviewing.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Sorry for the late review! ): (And happy Valentines'!XD) Y'know, I think I've gushed about it before.

*goes utterly bonkers* (And yes, the CAPs were ENTIRELY NECESSARY.)

I looooooove this fic soooooooo much. I like your random moments of Ed whump(because I like the ensuing fluff TOO MUCH) and well, all the fussing after:3333333333333333

And Wisp is so adorable! I love cats. :D

I didn't really understand the severity of the situation the first time I read it though:P I was wondering how was it that Ed was going to die just cuz it was raining. -_-

But after I read it again...uhhhh. This story is set around the short period after PE where Ed still had to limp around, isn't it? Which was why Ed was worrying about drowning(or falling to hypothermia, really;), I guess.

Just for 'the LOLZ', you can measure bloodflow by just looking at a person? Wow. Hahahaha. XDDDDDDDDD

The fluff fangirl in me wished that you did a chapter with the 2nd last paragraph in Peter's point of view, though. It would make my day. And I would probably be unable to concentrate in school after thatXD

Great chapter! You have a minor typo somewhere: I think you typed 'there was four of them' instead of 'there were four of them', I think. (:

I can't wait for your Susan story!:D