Reviews for One Piece: The Hunter and Tundra
giboh92 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Update soon...
Ezakike chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
I love this! Super cute. Have to ask though, as I don't remember if you put one in or not, what is Blitz appearance like?
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Loved the part bout Luffy s logic
alexc123 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
Trying not to laugh out loud hysterically at 'luffy logic' xD
lavanderbunny chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
lol, please put in more 'Luffy Logic'
KeepHopeStayWhelmed chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I need to stop reading your fem luffy fics that haven't been updated in years...I keep falling in love with them. Let's see that's 4 now that I would really love to see you continue soon the others being The Birds of Flames, From Marine to Pirate, and The Devil's Raven.
Poisoned Sidd chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Are you going to continue this?
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
If Luffy Logic wasn't in the book, then Luffy wouldn't be Luffy no matter how much you twisted it. I sort of hope the pairing is Fem!Luffy with Ace or Marco...those two have become my favorite for some reason. Ace has always been my favorite, with Marco being my least favorite. And then somehow...Marco got booted to second place. Law is in third place as of right now, he used to be in first. Please update soon!
rhizz17 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Update soon please ; )
general yumi chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I love luffy's logic. Please update soon and i like how the story is going
CrystalVixen93 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I admire these type of fics I wish you worked on them more
LostFairyMantic chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I love it so far! *sparkle eyes* I can imagine a sofy cute little white puffy fluffy foxwith cute little paws and a long sofy fluffy- anyways, this idea is awesome! XD
SkyMadien1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Plzz update soon!
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
i really like it when u get a chance update
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »