Reviews for Too Intense
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I really liked this. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hmm... I can't wait to find out what happens next. I've just finished reading the fics before this one and I have to say that I love it. I like over-protective-Sherlock and I can't wait to see where this leads. :)
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
aesome amazing! love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Nice, really enjoyed this. can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for sharing!
666Neme666 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
You should write more fics where they kiss. :D I love your style, and I would totally read those stories! :D
yanoe chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
It took you half a year for the 2nd chap,

but well, It was at least a really good one.

Can't wait for the sequel

Bonne journée
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Interesting start... what IS in Sherlock's room. Personally, I think they let a great opportunity slip by in the series when you see that Sherlock's bedroom is so ordinary its downright boring. I think it should channel the Addams Family lol.
yanoe chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Please please please, make a sequel!

PLEAAAASSSEE!
OrangeZest100 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
dfghjkl :D

YAY!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hello - been following this series with interest today :) at least, I assume that this is a follow on from Revenge etc? Either way, all of them are really good so far. Engaging and enjoyable, even with the unpleasant Rick haha. Can't wait to read more!
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
More? :D
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hey! This looks interesting, don't stop now!
OneMadCookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Now I'm really curious where this is going!

And just imagining John doing some dramatic agent stuff while the Mission Impossible Theme is playing.. you made my day! XD

If you need inspiration in terms of slashiness.. well, there's lots of potential for a love rival! (Because jealous!sherlock is simply irresistible)

So, keep it up! :)