Reviews for Rise of a God
BlueMarkingPen chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Wonderfully written! Even though the story has taken a turn to the sad for the moment being, it is still as great as ever! I'm looking forward to read more from your pen :D
spin84 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
You've successfully whipped me up into a crescendo here, along with Deus. I don't know about him, but I certainly need some resolution - and soon! :D

spin84 chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
Oh how so very sad this was! The poor family. But with a glimmer of light in sight at least.

(Just a thought - I'm sure with his magical abilities that if Deus was to record these new, lamenting pieces he could add his own explosions to occur in the magical listener's house!). With his work and maybe even a duet with Fawkes I'd like to think he can bring his mother and father out of the doldrums of their grief, although never will they forget their poor son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren.

If there is any positive to be gained from this, I hope Deus regains his focus, both in his work and with his family.

spin84 chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Haha - I loved your Rita Skeeter-style piece from The Prophet, particularly the last line! Oh but that was so sad though, no wonder his reaction at his brother's (and his family's) death. I can't help but think that eventually this will lead to more brilliant recordings for Deus though, playing his way through the pain.

spin84 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Gah! No, no, NO! What a place to leave it, you meanie! Poor Teddy and family - poor Deus! Oh I do so hope you update soon.

I meant to ask before, but you must have a wonderful background in music to come out with all of this creative imagery? Very imaginative and easily pictured. Well done.

Madame Erianne chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
This is possible my favorite storyline for Minerva and Albus ever! And it keeps getting better the more your stories go along! I love this one the possibley the most but now I wanna know the last kiddo's name as I don't think you ever said it in here or the other stories I think. I can't wait for more so please keep on writing you amazing person you!
spin84 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ooh another family member is here to join the clan! Oh and what's this about another little Dumbledore-McGonagall? Now I really do need to catch up with 'Family Fun' (my own family is visiting at the moment so not much time to catch up with stories I'm afraid).

I'm glad to see Deus is settling down a little and finding his niche in the world :-) Looking forward to see how he fits into the family now he's spending more time with them again.

spin84 chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Ah look at that! He's a good lad at heart, just needing his mother to point him back in the right direction.

I liked the overlap with Family Fun in particular - one for your fans to pick up on! :-)

spin84 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
It sounds as though Deus has the world at his feet. The moment where he overheard his parents was so sweet - let's just hope he remembers his beginnings and doesn't let the fame get to him. I can just imagine the choice words Minerva would have for him if he ever did!

EternallyPivots chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Deus is so sweet! Poor family, though. ;(
spin84 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Oh how sad! Poor Mars :(

It's amazing what actions a stressful situation can prompt. It sounds like Deus will become a human Phoenix - Fawkes will be so proud! :D

One thing that always niggled me from the books and you've just reminded me of: for those with their birthdays in September that's an awful long time to wait since getting their Hogwarts letters. Hermione for example would have had almost a year long wait until she could go to the school! That's a lot to ask of a child Ms. Rowling!

Anyway, thanks for the next chapter :)

AlloverTintypes chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Please make Daphne have super-extraordinary magical powers, too - She deserves them. Especially when she has two annoying, overprotective brothers.
BlueMarkingPen chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
yet another sweet and funny chapter of this story! I'm looking forward to see more of the children's special talents, including the newest addition, finally a girl :) you balance the everyday life of the family and the MMAD-fluff so well!
spin84 chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Good grief (or Grieg as my phone attempted to auto-correct that. Appropriate with all this talk of music I thought!). It's a good thing these children were not born to muggle parents, how on earth would they cope? As it is I'm sure the brothers - and now sister - will cause enough mischief for even the greatest witch and wizard to deal with!

A lovely couple of chapters. Thank you.

spin84 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
You're back! Yay!

Haha, it sounds as if the dynamic duo are going to have their hands full with this child - if the first wasn't mischievous enough! I wonder what other compulsions Amadeus may have before his birth.

Looking forward to more,