Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
Echo-Mike-Uniform chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Silence Is golden, love the story. After reading your other story by the title "let's all go to the dance", I like to think that one as the prequel to this one, minus the difference on the first kiss part, but hey it's still a good story. Thank you
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nnnaaaww! *soppy face*
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was so sweet! Such a well written and realistic love story, enjoyed it very much!
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Aw. That reminded me of the song as well. So sweet. Please carry on the good work.
Brooke chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awwww... Well done!
Sierra275 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Chief Here, just fpund out about my CO's usage of his accpunt to review this Story.

Based on my obervation towards this story and according to the Sierra's previous review. This story is a remake of your other Ferb & Vanessa's story, you took quite a setting to start the description of the character and it's in accordance to the attitude of the person in the series, different indeed from " who will rescue me ", which Ferb is quite out of his character for more talkative, but that's another story. Well i'll talk my CO's advice for a supplement to this story. Master Chief Out.
Mrs. Ferb Fletcher-inator chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i always thought Ferb waz more of gentlemen than Johnny, he's so sweet!3 xDDDD
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is something else. Most of your stories have some step in them: humor, drama, or some silly lines or jokes leading to a laugh. This one doesn't have that, and somehow that makes this story one of your better ones.

It has some kind of maturity over it that fits Vanessa and Ferb at the same time. I think you have worked out Vanessa's uneasiness and the dates with Ferb really well. Because, what would we expect? Ferb to act differently when he goes on a date with her? Of course not! Ferb stays his calm, silent, polite, english self, and the fact that you kept him that way is a huge plus for me.

Because it's SO easy to suddenly change Ferb to someone who never speaks, but at a date he suddenly does because of his nerves or something. A lot of people would have done that, and you didn't. And THAT, my dear, proves that you understand Ferb AND Vanessa very, very good.

So this story really proves how good and great you are as a writer, and for that, I can only applause you, and wish you an early Happy New Year! :D
Sierra275 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hello, i'm on off-duty in Bali, in the meantime, Master Chief is relieving me.

Here i suddenly found a Wi-Fi and then using it to see the updates, but i can't use it often, it will be ... Boring. Nice story this is, but i suspect this isn't the sequel to other one, since here Feb & Vanessa's age difference is 4. Instead of 6, still i'll advice to make another like this, but from Ferb's POV, that's all.

SPARTAn-275 Out.
GypsyGirl098 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
In my opinion, the greatest thing about this fic is that it's from Vanessa's POV. I love the detail you put into it, and I think it's a realistic take on Vanessa side of the relationship. :)
8711 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Who in their right mind would send a flame about this?

This is BEAUTIFUL! I'm sitting here making gaga eyes at the screen. OMG, this was just amazing. Going right to my favorites!

Wonderful job.
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was good! Now I feel in the mood to write something lovey dovey... Doubt I'll get a chance though... Anyway, loved the whole thing!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was cute.
karly05 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, my gosh, so much sweetness and romance! ::Big happy sigh:: You made me smile. And I'm not familiar with the song, but it's perfect - no wonder you were inspired.
MuchuFox chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Really nice! You captured Vanessa and Ferb so well - the whole premise was very romantic. I think this is exactly what their relationship would look like when they're older. Great one-shot!