Reviews for An Earthquake in the Force
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice, good job.
Onsheka chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
FUCK ME I LOVE YOU I AM SO INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED SUDDENLY
best concept, much wow, such characterisation, very impressed
cflat chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
How did I not know about this until now? Seriously great and original idea for a SGA/Star Wars xover. You just have to continue it; there's so much you could do with this idea! Plus, I want to see the ATA'ers use the Force and I want to see them meet Luke (and possibly the others).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
... This one just begs a follow up. But I'm guessing you haven't thought of anything yet, eh?
irezel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
pfft, this is a little bit adorable. i kinda want more.- (goes and looks for some)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
The more scary thing is that they have the ATA gene treatment, which in this story could make anyone a Psionic powerhouse.

And that is an excellent deduction by Rodney about the 'Force', and it makes a hell of a lot more sense than that the religious crap that the Jedi and Sith spoonfeed themselves.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was funny! Is there more to the story?
ss2gohan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Just reread it, and just as good as I remembered! The characterizations for everyone seemed pretty dang spot-on.

I can't express how much I'd love to see this expanded on, quality crossovers between Star Wars and any of the Stargate franchise are few and far between.
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is... probably one of the most awesome crossover ideas I have ever seen. These two universes are so hard to mesh together but this idea is just so *neat*. The Ancients being the equivalent of a light-sides Rakatah is very interesting and I wish we could have more of this. If John is strong enough in the force to do most of the heavy lifting and land Atlantis like this... he's gotta have Skywalker level power. And the implications that Carson figured out how to artificially insert midichlorians into someone, to the point that they can levitate objects relatively easily... I really hope you do return to this idea.

Also, I confused myself with the 'GFFA' thing at the beginning. That acronym also stands for the current government in their galxy; the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances or some such.
mishap chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Have to tell you I love that last line the thought of Yoda in the nude...yeck. I don't suppose I could talk you into expanding this? Didn't think so. It was a lot of fun to read and I wish there was more of it.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love it. Very intresting cross.
CaspR383 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I know that you wrote this as a one off but it seriously deserves a lengthy follow up if not an entire series all it's own. It truly was an excellent read and it was a cross that made sense. I love when an author actually goes to the trouble of explaining why things work rather than just saying that they do and leaving it there. Tying ATA in with force sensitivity Genius.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
more please!
Deritine chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha, awesome. Love the line about the clothes. Even clones wear them in GFFA. Too funny. And I like the feedback explanation of the Dark Side. It never made sense to me why the Jedi were such sticks-in-the-mud, but that actually makes me as worried as Rodney was. Too much of a techie for mystical mumbo-jumbo to make sense, I suppose, even as a kid.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Don't know if you will continue this, but I would think that John wouldn't exactly agree with the code. Though I am curious as to when this is in the SW time-line.

Kingdark