Reviews for For Who Would Mourn a Snake
JaneDoh0 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
AN interesting premise. Although you tried to make it a happy ending for Severus, there is only so much you can do with the material JKR left you. Poor Severus. Even after reconciling himself to his faults, he ends up sharing eternity with those who abandoned him and tormented him in life. I can't imagine Severus ever being happy hanging on the the edge of a group that excluded him in life, and that only tolerates him because of what he did for Harry, rather than for being himself. Especially since the Gryffindor tendency towards self-righteousness was not abated by death. Severus would be way better off if death was the end.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
This made me cry it was so beautiful.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Very interesting! I'm curious what heppens next!
Madlenita chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Amazing story,thank you for that, i culdn't stop reading...
Three Dead Hearts chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Lovely story.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Charming.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Well done.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Such an interesting idea.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Interesting.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Fascinating.
Three Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Interesting story you have here.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
this was lovely. i don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. while i don't agree with everything that happened to severus in the limbo (everyone has their own ideas about that sort of thing), i thought you made some very good points about severus's character/personality and his relationship with others.

one thing that bothered me was the resolutions to the trials he went through. it was made clear each chapter what the point of him meeting with each person was, but i don't feel it clearly showed him resolving those problems. it's like 'severus feels badly about this... now he doesn't'. but, why? usually there's a point at which a person has a revelation, realizes where they were wrong, and that causes them to change their mind. and, i mean, that sort of happened, but it was never quite direct and focused enough to show his transformations.. rather, you just had to assume that it happened for him to end up moving on.

well, maybe you did do that, and i just didn't see it clearly enough. again, it depends on each reader what constitutes a dynamic change in a person. that's just how i feel.

also, your grammar is a bit off. i think it was all the commas.
Kerubim chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
'Not out of your love, for me." actually yes, it was. Be thankful lily, that he even wasted so much time protecting a boy he didn't have to.

'you had a choice' some choice lily. Choose the 'light side' which abuses, treats like shit, almost kills, and treats lower then a dog, or the 'dark side' who treats him like a human, an equal, and not like a dog.

Harry had friends, he had Dumbledore to hand things to him and make his life so much easier. Severus had one friend...who then married a bully and teased him about his poverty. a 'friend' who struggled not to laugh when he was being stripped upside down, Some friend. Her life was rainbows and kittens and his hell, she has no right to compare her and her son's life to his. Because it's not the same, not even close.
Kerubim chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
So what is Lupin trying to prove by scaring the shit out of someone who already almost got killed by him twice? that he is a monster? or that no matter what Severus does he's always worse then the bullys who hurt, harassed, almost killed, and made his life a living hell time and time again.

And why does Lupin have to convince Severus: my childhood was sad so I took it out on you by becoming a prefect and joining a group of bullys, therefore not do my job and let them hurt you. Wow, I hate Lupin now, he's no longer a fave character of mine.

This is such a mean fic towards Severus. All this enlightning is doing is just showing him that nothing has changed and the verbal abuse and teasing and the self riheous marauders will last for eternity.
Kerubim chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Wow look how self richeous Sirius is being. He's a prick in Heaven and a prick in Cannon, no difference to me.

Sirius always get's pleasure from Snape's pain and he always thinks it's hilarious. This story is renewing my hate in the Marauders because your writing of them is too close to cannon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »