Reviews for Things We Trade For Freedom
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 1 . 7/21
This was good. This was really good. I think you got all characters pinned down exceptionally well. Especially Faith. She's always been my favorite from Buffy. Ronon's my fave from SGA. This is one of my favorite fics so far.
DMacX chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This needs a sequel. Badly.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
More please!

This is a great story! What happens with Faith in Atlantis?
irezel chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
heeehee, cute. ronon and faith would totally kick ass. C:
Inoeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was an excellent blending of the two verses and makes me wish this was much longer than a one shot - I would have enjoyed reading about the take down of Caleb and the result of there NOT being a slayer army, and yet, Buffy would probably have the Scythe and there's the handling of the former Watchers Council...

And yes, I'd love to see a sequel where Faith joins the SGC and fights in the Pegasus.
19bcm78 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story and hope you continue it. I'm s fsn of both shows and you made the two shows fit together seamlessly.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
There's this ..melacholy hope twisted through this story that I enjoyed a very, very great deal. It's beautiful. Thanks for writing and sharing.
DeletedUserK chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love it! Makes sense too, the seal and the ancients. I hope there will be a sequel with Faith going to Pegasus.
Jayme Stone chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I so wish I could write like you. Brilliant work. So deserves a follow-up. I can just imagine Rodney's reaction to Faith. Keep the great stories coming.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sequel please?
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Love this story. The universes mesh very well and Ronon/Faith is just great.
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love it! Gotta admit though, I'm kinda holding out hope for a sequel...hint...cough...hint. lol
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really like this one. Good concept, flawlessly carried through without any undue deviations. Good characterization and no requirement for suspension of belief beyond that of either 'verse individually.
Mel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was great! And I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel, if you are so inspired - Faith's Adventures in Pegasus (and Hot Times With Ronon), perhaps. I can't help but wonder exactly what kind of thingie the Ancients left on the Hellmouth. What will Rodney make of it? How can they recharge it? What kind of monitoring system does it have? What did Shepphard shut down to reseal it? These probably aren't important questions at all, but I really like the idea, so I can't help poking at it. Loved Giles' grumpiness over it the next day, btw. Anyway, great work!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh man this was fantastic! Love all the action and Ronon/Faith is so TOTALLY a smexy pairing!