Reviews for The Best I Ever Had
Dark Angel1994 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I loved ur story! I hope u update soon
tooozyful chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
This story is actually really amazing, I love how it just jumps into Jane and Maura confronting their feelings instead of building up, it's different and I love it! Keep up the great work!
Dr. Magnus chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
So excited to read more. This is a great story! Thank You D
leddy45 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I LOVED it! Poor Maura,it made me sad for her though!
janecrazy691978 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
hope you update soon its a great story and jane ,wake up!:)
Esotericmind chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Poling-..this is good. Can't wait.
Sora Yagami chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I'm with Maura in this one... poor thing T_T! How could you, Jane? I don't care about you insecurities or whatever! You're gonna lose her! And there's aint gonna be a way around! I'm just saying... I feel sad just to read Maura's like this... so hurt and broken... We're gonna kill Jane or what?... ok no xD. But we should... e.e
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Oh, how will Jane react when she finds out about Maura's new boy toy? Will Jane finally woman up and fight foranother chance with her Doc?
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Yeowch. Poor Maura. Way to screw with her head, Jane.
girlplease chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Color me intrigued! If only they would actually talk to each other. Looking forward to the next update!
Palestra chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I don't like Alec. Just Bring Jane Back Please. I don't like Maura bringing home some guy for sex because she is angry with Jane. This is not the solution to their problem. They have to talk. Jane was trying. Why can't she give Jane the chance to explain. Don't let her call Alec for sex. Maura is an intelligent woman. For once, let her use her head on this one. I think that if Jane finds out Maura had called a man to have sex with her, and they do have sex, their problem will escalate! Jane might not be able to forgive her because she was trying to talk and explain to Maura and she did not give her a is really upsetting for me.
Pride365 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Well I am enjoying the story so far! Hopefully Jane shapes up soon before she loses Maura for good b/c she trying to do stuff to not lose her! Keep it coming!
Trish92 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Aw man how did jane manage to mess up twice. Good chapter. can't wait for those shenanigans.
Sora Yagami chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh...my... god!

This is so messed up! x_X! Maura is gonna leave town or something? Poor thing! u_u! But... it's just a little misunderstanding... Jane just though Maura was doing it out of pity and Maura though Jane dindn't wanted her :/!

I hope to see what happens soon, it's like the title of the chapter, some kind of betrayal u_u!
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh No! Jane Why! Maura is not gonna want to be her friend anymore, right? Is that what she meant by "I won't be a burden again"? Omg UPDATE SOON!