Reviews for Into the Night
Type your review here...
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Bittersweet
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was actually kinda sad. I felt bad for poor Carlisle. Wonderfully written story.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved the story but my heart broke for poor Carlisle. Maybe I should go find him and give him some lovin'. LOL
January chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
;)thanks for posting
RedneckAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I feel so bad for Carlisle! Poor baby...I can make it better. ;)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is really so sad when you think about it! I know Carlisle is doing something he thinks is good for Bella and Edward, but it's so sad that it's hurting him like it is :(
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*Sniff* This was so sad. Ever the compassionate Carlisle, always there for his his family... he deserves better than this. I wanna kick Bella in the azz cuz it's just not always about her... she should be so G damn lucky ! Give the man a little more attention. (Says the Carlisle lover, lol !)
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ouch. This one is so painful-yet just as beautiful as you always seem to make your fiction. You've struck such a perfect balance of bitter and sweet in this, and I loved it from start to finish.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I imagine that would be an awkward arrangement.

Physically satisfying, but emotionally more

complicated than the celibacy!

Hot, sexy... I LOVE Carlisle...
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I feel bad for Carlisle. It's sweet of him to do this for Edward and Bella but said cos it's not him Bella is being with. I wouldn't mind seeing this become a full story. Maybe Carlisle getting a happier ending.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
gah. hurts so much for Carlisle.
lazykate chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
GORGEOUS! I loved it even as it was breaking my heart...really beautiful writing! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Hugs,

Kate
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was sad. I'm not sure how I feel about Bella being in Edward land while Carlisle is lovin' her up...but yet he is right there and can't get his jollies off to his own wife when he did try to finish...blah!
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really liked all of the changes that you made to the story. Pulling Alice in more clearly makes Carlisle's justifications more plausible, but his aches that Bella is definitely thinking of Edward, whereas he is thinking of Bella (even when trying to think of Esme), shows that there are unintended consequences to these actions. Carlisle might have started down this path due to altruism (and not wanting to see Edward suffer the consequences of Bella's rash, future action), but there is something much more complicated going on for him now. It may be that his actions will eventually lead to B/E's HEA, but his own feels less certain. Even if no one ever finds out, we have to assume this has created a chink in his relationship with Esme that may never be filled or repaired.

It's a sad piece, but meaningful. And as always, beautifully written.