Reviews for Into the Night
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/13
Maybe it's because I adore Carlisle, but...my heart breaks a little for him in this one.
MorenaGirl chapter 1 . 2/11
The storyline,Bella's character,and the ending were unexpected. Loved It!
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 2/5
So sad...I feel sorry for Carlisle. This would have been a really great premise for a multi-chapter fic
kraqui83 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Type your review here...
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Bittersweet
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was actually kinda sad. I felt bad for poor Carlisle. Wonderfully written story.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved the story but my heart broke for poor Carlisle. Maybe I should go find him and give him some lovin'. LOL
January chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
;)thanks for posting
RedneckAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I feel so bad for Carlisle! Poor baby...I can make it better. ;)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is really so sad when you think about it! I know Carlisle is doing something he thinks is good for Bella and Edward, but it's so sad that it's hurting him like it is :(
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*Sniff* This was so sad. Ever the compassionate Carlisle, always there for his his family... he deserves better than this. I wanna kick Bella in the azz cuz it's just not always about her... she should be so G damn lucky ! Give the man a little more attention. (Says the Carlisle lover, lol !)
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ouch. This one is so painful-yet just as beautiful as you always seem to make your fiction. You've struck such a perfect balance of bitter and sweet in this, and I loved it from start to finish.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I imagine that would be an awkward arrangement.

Physically satisfying, but emotionally more

complicated than the celibacy!

Hot, sexy... I LOVE Carlisle...
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I feel bad for Carlisle. It's sweet of him to do this for Edward and Bella but said cos it's not him Bella is being with. I wouldn't mind seeing this become a full story. Maybe Carlisle getting a happier ending.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
gah. hurts so much for Carlisle.