Reviews for The True Story of Peter Pan
E-man-dy-S chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I absolutely love this story. Peter had a family, and didn't have to leave Neverland. :)
Ahsilaa chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Aahhh. They seem so cute.
But Peter and Ella must have matured quite a bit mentally if he managed to he her pregnant. Lol. I wonder how that worked out
ellabella300 chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Awwwwwwww! Btw I love this story!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
so sadly adorable
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
what a bitch wendy is
Alessandra-del-Rey chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
*_* So pretty...
Coco Gold chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I loved the story, it was truly beautiful, I was looking for a story exactly like this one and it was perfect! Great job :)
lifethroughanotherseyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think it is only right to inform you that someone else has plagiarized your story. I was reading a story before this one and they made a girl Wendy's sister but what gave it away was the author occasionally called the boys her cousins and Mr, Darling her uncle and then later on referred to the character as Ella.
Just thought you should know.
The-Originals-Rock chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I loved this story!;)

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER PETER PAN ONE!:)
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Go Peter for having a fan that is quite happy with a character that is made to fulfil her desire for Peter's love. So Wendy's a liar. Right in the childhood
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
looks really good!
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
I loved it! It was a beautifully written story all around :) especially when Ellanora was kick butt!
Weirdawesomechick chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
So many feels :( It was good, though
Jacklynn O' Lantern chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
That was really romantic!
SilverNeira chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
This is so sweet! I simply love it!
Sure Wendy told the story wrong, but wouldn't it be an adventure to figure of the real story or telling a fake one will help keep the land a secret? I don't know, but anyway, great story and probably the best one!