Reviews for Winning Streak
yola1996acuario chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
wow such a possesive guy
corintios chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
the sweetest thing was that Tsuna kept calling him "my own". 3
CaiaNadiya chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Is Tsuna married to Kyoko then? Because it says somewhere that Tsuna wanted nothing more than to retreat back to the comfort of Kyoko's arms (I'm paraphrasing, of course). If Tsuna is, then how does Tsuna's 'relationship' with Xanxus work? Or does Kyoko already know that Tsuna would put his Family first before personal stuff?

Oh dear, all this is making my head tizzy.
puruku chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Xanxus is so cute how he followed Tsuna around
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, that was amazing, the way you portrayed Xanxus and Tsuna's initiative.
Darifica chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
-Gapes- Definitely the most serious one so far. I find it straight out heart-wrenching to read, but at the same time I can't help but think that Xanxus is adorable. It must be painful for him when Tsuna opens up those old wounds of his, but it's a necessary process for healing! I want them to have a happy end

Damn, if you get any more amazing than this I won't be able to breathe. xD
chocolatecatcupcakecheese chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Another excellent fanfic! Love it!

You write about Will and Flames in a way I've never really thought about before, and it is very interesting... Using the Dying Will Flame to impose your will upon someone else and make them do what you want or make them feel what you feel is not a use I'd have thought of. Is that maybe what Tsuna did to Mukuro at the end of the Kokuyo arc? *mutters*

*snaps back* Anyway. Poor Xanxus. He must be so confused right now, with Tsuna just having refuted all that he believed for probably all of his life— but maybe Tsunayoshi can heal those broken-up emotions and painful memories that are always cutting Xanxus up inside. Maybe Tsuna can cause Xanxus to SMILE, like a real from-the-heart-really-truly-happy smile! I want to see that! Maybe I should write about it myself... I love Tsuna as the seme XDDDD Sooooooo yummy. Thank you! Good work, and I can't wait for the sequel!

"Hibari Kyoya is smexy

With strength that's divine

And he is, fellow fangirls,

Completely MINE."

- chocolatecatcupcakecheese XP
poplarleaves chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my god... oh my god, oh my god. That was beautiful. You captured all the hurt and love of their relationship, all the dark, conflicted places of Xanxus' soul. It nearly broke my heart when Tsuna called Xanxus his own. I applaud you.
Kimba LionHeart chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was almost fuzzy toward the end.
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I think Tsuna broke him...
jasminliertha chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really admire your writing, with its double meanings and realism. I love your outlook on the characters too. Reading your fics is like trying to solve puzzlse~ Almost every single thing means something.

As for the fic itself.. One, I can't help but think that the image of adult Tsuna topping Xanxus as incredibly sexy.

Besides that, I love the plot for this series of one-shots. The power-play between Xanxus and Tsuna, the conclusion, all of it. I like how the way Tsuna treats this power-play really does seem like a dance, every move careful and calculated.

I also had a thought; they-the Vongola-are Tsuna's, and Tsuna will do anything for his family... but it's never been said that Tsuna is theirs? I'm not quite sure about this, since Tsuna's willingness to do anything for the family can be taken as him giving himself to the family. At the same time, it could be just part of himself, not all his being.

Also, that line concerning Kyoko, 'retreat to the comfort of Kyouko's arms' makes me think. Does that allude to a relationship between Tsuna and Kyoko? If this is the case, then to relate to my previous point, does that mean he is Kyoko's?

Haha, there are so many questions. I can't help it though, I like these riddles and games. And I'm restless until I get my answers.
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So, I am most definitely in love with this whole series of oneshots you've got going on here. Makes my inner X27 fangirl squeal with unbridled joy. Hopefully you will continue it soon :)
PlusSurLeSite chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, just wow.

Every part of this serie is getting better than the last :)

I thought it couldn't get better than "play to win", but you proved me wrong.

I hope Xanxus will finsh healing soon...

About Tsuna and Kyoko, are they in some kind of open relationship where they can see others along as it is in the Family? I can't see Tsuna betraying her, so she must already know. Plus Tsuna seems pretty at ease with gay sex...

Thanks again :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Why...How can Xanxus be so cute? Murderous rage, yes, but so freaking cute~! *foams at mouth* Kyaa, I think I'm starting to like dominant!Tsuna just as much uke!Tsuna. Now if only there could be a perfect combination of both sides somewhere out there...
Crobhdearg chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I have no words... but it was beautiful. heartwarming. precious.