Reviews for The Dance
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aw! I wanted to see Zuko dance... :( Oh, well. I loved this anyway. I love how, in every story, Zuko and Mai are know for having a lot of sex. XD It's so funny!
Sam chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
It'd had been even more cute if you had written about them both dancing. But, I liked it.
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-this was great you did an awsome job! loved it..
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I think this might belong in the Sexy Bits story. :-) Man, that was...hot. My favorite sexy Zuko/Mai story next to the masks and blades chapter. There's so much to like about this because while I love fluff, this also has a great undercurrent of character development for Mai of being able to let go. I love that she can do it even if she does it only for Zuko. She doesn't need to do it for anybody else though. It was great to see some Mai/Ty Lee interaction, shades of The Beach. I like Mai going to her for advice not unlike Azula did. The comparison Ty makes between dancing and martial arts is a good one even if its not so easily realized (such as I tried to explain to my own sifu when we danced at my own wedding so I can relate to Ty in this one). I also really liked the line about "how a happy Firelord is a good ruler" or something to that effect.
winterdevils chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love the idea of Mai danceing for Zuko. This was great well done and mabey writing some other stuff will help you get back on track with Miscalculation
Akhenaten.5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love these little side stories. this one is great
Private Fire chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That is lovely.

I can see both Zuko and Mai being a bit jealous of how Aang can be so free. They certainly are very intense people who wouldn't be able to be that relaxed around people, even friends, unless some alchol was involved. They could only be that free with each other.

Pvt. Fire
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i love their romantic fluff -

great job, i really luv it!
xjabberwockyxpeacex chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was adorable! Oddly enough, I was hoping to find a Mai/Zuko fic where dancing was involved. This was perfect XD
lollipop-tsundere chapter 1 . 12/30/2011