Reviews for Wildflowers
NikitaAmell chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Beautiful.
rebelintheheart84 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awesome! loved your story! Please keep on writing more!
NikitaSamuelle chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Lovely story. Could feel the depth and intensity of their love for one another and the oppression of Section. Well done.
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Good one on the dream/not-a-dream. You had me on the edge of my seat, I had to speed read to make sure it was all real. And it was. Ah, they're together again. Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this story, I enjoyed it very much.
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Seriously you had me on the edge of my seat. Great story!
Jayeno chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love the way this story ties into the OLD Nikita series, not the new one; the new characters have no passion. Michael and Nikita will always be Roy and Pita in my mind. That having been said, I love the way this story ties into the series. Please continue to develop the characters as Nikita as a Mother, Michael as a full time Father and Adam as a brother instead of an only child. Super possibilities. Thank you for a wonderful way to start the New Year of 2012!
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
The whole time in the first half I kept thinking it was all a dream so when Nikita woke up inside Section, I started thinking I KNEW it!

I'm glad my suspicious mind led me astray.

Very sweet.

Don't know why but I can never picture Michael saying outright "my love." Then again, they were always testing their feelings for each other so the fact Nikita shows up on his doorsteps meant her heart was fully committed.