Reviews for DARR 2: Love without Fear
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
I frickin love Darr. And I want to say that even though I never reviewed, I did read this, and I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
southerngothic99 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
What a poignant ending. I really don't think it would have worked as well any other way. Sorry to see
the story end. Setting the climax at Niagara Falls was a stroke of genius. Unfortunately access to
the falls are easier then you would think. People say the have a hypnotic lure, sort of a fatal attraction.

I hope you will continue to write. Take care.
southerngothic99 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Glad your back. Worried you were ill. So sorry to see the story end soon, but I really enjoyed the
ride. I wish Yasha Chopra were here to film Darr2. I think your story would have made a great
finish. I hope your continue to write for fanfiction.
southerngothic99 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
So glad to see your new chapters. Chapter 12 almost made me cry. Your new chapters did. I was so
riveted I am reading during a tornado warning. Keep up the great work. I'm grabbing my dog Toto
and taking cover.
SkNaach chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Wow sooo intenseeee!
It is soo realistic, Rahul's past, Kiran falling for him!
Awesomee story! Please update soon :)
Kareena Kapoor chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I read your story after watching the film (for the millionth time) today and I'm hooked. Pleeeeease continue, I can't wait to see what happens next! Rahul as Raj (when Kiran first met him) was adorable.
southerngothic99 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said it would get crazier. I am waiting to see
what happens next. Hope you are feeling much better.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Hope this finds you feeling better. You really delivered on your promise with these
last two chapters. Your making both Sunil and Raj both not a absolute hero/villain
one dimension characters. I like your Kiran better than movie. Here she is more
developed. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bombonella chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Sorry to hear you are ill, I totally understand the lack of updates and am glad you have decided to try to finish this story. I thought this was a Rahul-Kiran story, but now I am not sure.. He is pretty darn crazy : ..Love the ending of this chapter! :)
Take care and looking forward to the next chapter.
southerngothic99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Loved the new chapter. So sorry you are still ill.
southerngothic99 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Straggletag Are you still out there? I would love to have to finish the story.
You have taken the story to a whole new level.
By the way love you name. That story is one of my granddaughters favorite fairytales.
SkNaach chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
It's kpnaach! My pseudo is now SkNaach... The story can't stop like that? What happen to Kiran and Rahul ? (Don't care about Sunil :p)
Pleaase you have to carry one this fanfiction ! It's a pretty brilliant one ;)
kpnaach chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Your story just rocks, I don't know if you'll update soon! But I am very imaptient to find out what will happen next !
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
What happened? Please finish story.