Reviews for Dear Diary
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
this wonderful story so far what's going to happen,
please tell me she was going to leave Darcy ?
will she ever get back her memory?
will they use the diaries to do it ?
Ethelfreda chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
This is quite good. The idea to have William and Julia read each others' diaries is very clever.
Natmuread chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Yay, finally an uptate!
Next chapter... I don't know... Surprise me!
Natmuread chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
THERE HASN'T BEEN AN UPDATE FOR SO LONG (((((( i miss this story...please post another chapter!
Sandrine K chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Ok Amy, I read your 11 chapter, and I love it! The fact that Julia read William's diary is just so cool (not fair because William didn't read hers) well now I hope she will recover her memory as soon as possible.
Squid chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Oh my Goodness! I loved this chapter in a weird kind of way it was amazing! I love how Julia confides in William evne though she doesn't remember him! Can't wait for the rest :) xx
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
barbarama chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
This is probably the most accomplished chapter you've ever written Congratulations!

However poor Julia, after almost being killed now she's lost her memory, at least her instincts are telling her that being married to Darcy is wrong and being around William is bliss. Hopefully she'll find both diaries again and figure that she should leave Darcy for good and be with William.

Can't wait for the next update.

Take care ;)
JuliaJoyBell chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Amaaaaazing ! I really enjoy this chapter Amy. Good job lady!
It's great to see them in love even Julia doesn't know who he is !
Sandrine K chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Amy, what a beautiful story! Just hope that all will be ok for Julia... I need to know what she will with the fact that she'd read William's diary. Wait impatiently for the next chapter.
I'maGirlWhoWritesAndDraws chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Oh my! Hello! Nice to see you again! I must say I loved this chapter I really enjoyed it! :3 can't wait for the next one! :D xx
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This was adorable !

I loved the ending line along with all the other paragraphs :D
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Oh my gosh this was really sweet, I thought that the end part was real for a moment though :P hahaha