Reviews for Not everybody can come to Ric's
SevernSound chapter 34 . 8/28
Don't know how I ever missed this story. Just read it now. GREAT WORK is all I can say.
Marie chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
What was the reason for dissing Sara in the beginning of the chapter?
SylvieT chapter 34 . 7/27/2012
This concluding chapter was great. Montoya got his comeuppance, kind of, and Greg got a resolution. I guess he was better off not going out on a date with Perske after all.
Loved the whole story from start to finish.I thought you did a grand job with the writing. I don't know what else to say that wouldn't be repeating what I've already said before.

Looking forward to more from you.
aninom chapter 34 . 7/27/2012
Finally! this was getting me mad don't be able to get to this chapter... whatever, another great chapter. I have enjoyed this story sooo very much. I thought Montoya would die in the ending... but yeah, i'm sure he got Fava's message loud and clear surely so, not way he was going to talk... I liked what Sara told Greg (well, this was his story and yeah, he did a great job for they could close this case) and then he saw Griss and Sara and we got a little GSR moment, yay!... you did a amazing job, this was a great story! thanks to you for sharing:)
SylvieT chapter 33 . 7/27/2012
Wow! I feel drained after reading this chapter. I certainly didn't see it coming. Loved johnny Mathers' backstory and how it all tied up together. I think Greg deserve a date with Perske after all that.

Another wonderfully written chapter.
Hithui chapter 34 . 7/26/2012
Brava, m'lady. This was a truly great story, great mystery, lovely hints of GSR, Greg at his noir best, I just loved it! Keep up the great work, you are a wonderful author :)
Night Owl 33 chapter 34 . 7/26/2012
Yay! A little GSR at the end! Thank you.
aninom chapter 33 . 7/23/2012
I didn't see that coming! it was a great, all the ends tied! I really thought it would be Montoya and his girlfriend. I wanted him in jail, too... but then that is not always that way, ugh... you did a great job!
aninom chapter 32 . 7/20/2012
this was another great chapter. I could picture their interaction with Fava... but, who is the killer? this Perske girl, right?
SylvieT chapter 32 . 7/20/2012
Argh! So who killed Camille? That only leave us with Perske now. Or does it?

Another brilliantly-executed chapter. Thank you.
aninom chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter but gosh, I wanted to know the results? that was mean! lol...
Shadowchaser56 chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
this is really good- nice job
SylvieT chapter 31 . 7/16/2012
And you stopped there? They all know whose print it is except us? Sigh.

Either they got the break they were after, or you're about to muddy the waters even more. Can't wait to find out, so you'd better not leave us hanging for too long!
Hithui chapter 31 . 7/15/2012
Either we're coming down to the home stretch, or you're about to throw another curve ball at us :) No matter, I'm in for the ride! Great writing :)
SylvieT chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
Absolutely loved everything about this chapter; it was fast-paced, very instructive and a lot of fun to read. Forensic oenology was a great idea, I like that it's never been mentioned let alone used on the show. Very inspired.

Loved that Grissom was putty in Greg's hands too, in the name of science of course.

Looking forward to more on both stories.