Reviews for Impossible Heartache
Jem 4ever chapter 20 . 8/8
Wow...just wow. No words for this. Gee, when you said you would drag it out, you weren't kidding, were you? But I like it. A lot. You story is unique and one-of-a-kind. No one else can write it the way you do, with the dragging it out, and having Hemo lie to Nay like this. Great job! :) Really liked it!
Jem 4ever chapter 17 . 8/8
wow. Crazy couple of chapters. I can't believe she slapped her! But I am glad that Hemo went back to her and I am so happy she set Taylor straight and hopefully he won't bother them again. Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 11 . 8/8
Poor Hemo. :( I am glad that Nay did the right thing and told her right away. This was a good chapter. Hope they talk more in the next one.
Jem 4ever chapter 10 . 8/8
Woah. Bad move Taylor. A very, very bad move. I hope Hemo doesn't think Nay is lying when (of if) she tells her b/c she knows Nay doesn't like Taylor. Great chapter! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 9 . 8/8
Poor Naya... :( But I thought Taylor trying to cook was hilarious! Great chapter as always. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 7 . 8/8
Haha, this was a good one. Loved the joke she played on him.
Jem 4ever chapter 6 . 8/8
I have to say, that phone conversation gave me chills. Poor Nay. No filter when she's drunk, haha. I wonder if Hemo picked up on her slip up?...
Jem 4ever chapter 5 . 8/8
Dun...dun...dun...well, Hemo is starting to worry. And you really had me with that dream! I thought it was real and was (almost) as freaked as Nay. Great chapter, though! Oh, and by the way, of course is two words, not one. :) Other than that, the chapter looked awesome! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 4 . 8/8
Well...this was a good chapter. I hate Taylor for being such a douche and tricking Nay like that. It's like he knows how she feels about Heather, and he wants to make her feel even worse about it than she already does. :( Anyway, good chapter. I loved it as always. You are an amazing writer! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 3 . 8/8
Great chapter. I'm glad they talked (a tiny bit), and i like how Nay was trying to avoid looking at Hemo b/c she knew she would cave if she did, lol. Ready for some Heya hang-out time! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 8/8
Wow, there you go again. Such a great chapter. I love how you didn't drag it out and immediately has a flashback to their fight. I also loved that Hemo stood up for Nay-Nay and defended her. She's right; Taylor needs to quiet blaming his insecurities on her. Great chapter! I am SO looking forward to how you write out their friendship, and more Hemo and Taylor, and what you do when Hemo finds out Naya is gay. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 8/8
Wow...just wow. So many thoughts and feelings and emotions already in one chapter and only one word was spoken! You, my friend, have a real talent for this stuff! And, hey, if you hadn't said anything, I never would have guessed English wasn't your first language. Way to go! :) Poor Naya, though. Not only does she have to deal with more-than-friendly feelings towards Hemo, but she has to worry about her reaction to finding out Naya is gay. :( So sad.
Aw no :( please come back! D:
Really enjoyed this story! I hope you'll come back to this someday and wrap it up for us :)
Guest chapter 51 . 11/24/2015
It's nearly Christmas..I read this fanfic twice already..I wish for you to update again! :D
Pleaseeee! Even after all this time..