Reviews for Well It's True That We Love One Another
thepurplenight chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
It was been almost a year! I'm dying for you to continue this. Please
Kate chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Loved It!
Lady Shaye chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
You're amazing and I hope that you finish this soon. :)
Thank you.
The Avian-Olympian chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
My mom showed me this movie for the first time yesterday, and apparently I'm so much like the Basketcase it's not even funny. I look like her, I am kinda weird like her, but at least I'm not a compulsive liar.
FreaKyJealousoveralLyCalm4 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh wow! I just watched The Breakfast Club for the first time a couple weekends ago, and your staying close to the characters really well. I'm loving your story! :)
Trusque chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Please keep going. I can't wait to see he end.
GoldenPenWriter chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
You MUST update soon! This is honestly just about the best of the Breakfast Club fanfics on here, every single person was captured PERFECTLY.
Which is why you should update! Your readers want more!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm a fan, and that I sincerely hope you're not done with the story :)
CharmSparks11833 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Interesting..
Outsiders Gal Forever chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
The longer the better! People love detail and I am one of those people lol! I love Andy! He is just my favorite cause he just seems the sweetest to me! I like your story and I hope that you update soon!
Silverice65 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is very good, could you please review mine? Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
That was AMAZING! Please please please update soon!
domo2010 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Ahhhh! I love it, your an amazing writer! This is an great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Its-A-Long-Story39 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This was awesome! Totally how the characters would act and peretty funny. Updating would cause my spirit to soar like an eagle. I look forward to it as if it were my birthday. Ok, a little dramatic, but it was a good story!
26Pearls chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I love this movie, and I love this story!
gustin puckerman chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Okay. So, I was reading this and my thought was; oh man, this was a really good story. Too bad this author must have not updated it for years... and then I went to look at the date you updated this fic and boy was I happy to know you updated in year 2012! Yes, and I hope you will update this soon because I am very in love with this! Especially Allison and Andrew! XD

You did a great job, really. And I'm proud I found this story.
-BigBenMitchell